Introduction Notice

It's been half a decade since my first two ever books, the ChaosDimension Duology, were completed.

Those two books were the building blocks that led me to where I am today.

I will always cherish those two stories near and dear and will never ever delete those books.

Now with all of that out of the way, it's time I get a little critical on what 2018 me was thinking.

I think it's safe to say that those two books have NOT aged well in the slightest.

The writing is all smashed and bunched together.

There's pratically no spacing meaning the pace is just a mess meaning it's easy to lose progress of where you are during a chapter.

This one is albeit a personal issue but I essentially gave the original Alex a Kirito like harem where he had multiple girls express interest in him even though he stuck with one.

And to be honest my biggest gripe with those two stories is just with the original Alex himself.

Like, I'd seriously slap 2018 me if I could for the atrocity that was Alex Õtsutsuki.

The man was just a Frankenstein amalgamation of multiple anime powers combined into one person.

He had powers and abilities from Naruto, more specifically he had abilities and powers from BOTH Naruto himself and Sasuke, ie he could use the Rasengan and Rasenshuriken, the Chidori and all of its variants, Kirin, and had all Sharingan abilities as well, Mangekyou and Eternal Mangekyou as well.

Alongside that, he also was able to use the Chaos AND Hyper Emeralds meaning he had a super and hyper form.

And to top it all off I also gave him One For All from My Hero Academia.

At the time, I saw nothing wrong with it but just thinking about it now and especially after typing that all out, I was absolutely high when creating Alex.

So, here we are. A redo.

A slight retelling of ChaosDimension Neptunia, this time with the new and current Alex since 2019, Mr. Mustang himself.

As said, the events will mostly play out the same more or less however character relationships and some moments will be different compared to the original.

Without further ado, let the show begin.

Let's head back into the world of Neptunia.

Title Music: