Vol 2 Ch 17(Lee):The Search for the Calstianos Family

I woke up after sleeping for who knows how long, my vision was blocked but then i remembered that i put my hand over my eyes. I sat up and moved my hand as i noticed my hat shifting lower down to my legs. I picked it up and put it back on my head. I scratched my neck for a bit as it felt uncomfortable, everything felt uncomfortable actually, maybe it was due to me sleeping on the floor though. I stood up and accidentally knudged Sam, i was going to apologize then remembered she was sleeping. Sunlight was shining through the window ever so slightly, if it wasn't for the chair near the window, the sun would be shining down Kyle and Sam.

"Good morning" I heard Kenneth's voice. I looked over at the couch and saw him reading a book. "It's about 7 or 8 AM in Eaxura time it's been awhile since i checked, and we have the day off, so I'm catching up on some books that i never got to read when we were human."

"Guess that's one way to kill the time...want anything to eat" I made sure to walk over Kyle and not on him as i went to the kitchen.

"Can you make some french toast?" Both of us had our voices lowered, and people in Eaxura, at least my neighbors, hadn't waken up yet, so it was really quiet, besides for the fan i turned on before laying down.

"Of course, i didn't learn nothing in class" After getting to the kitchen i took out some already beaten eggs, some cream, vanilla extract and cinnamon and whisked them together "Give me about...18 minutes"

"If you need help lemme know" After they were fully combined, i started melting some butter, and while that was going on i soaked some bread slices in the batter i made before. And the final part, actually cooking the thing, i let it brown before flipping it and browning the other side. I continued till i made a serving size that fit everyone. Me and Ken had a somewhat large portion, Kyle and Nicholai had a mix between medium and a large portion, and Sam's was medium since she had the smallest appetite...it made me worry when i thought about it, hopefully that statement doesn't hold true since she's a DT now, but just incase I'll keep it small.

"He's making french toast" I heard Kenneth talk to someone, I peeked my head around so i could see through the kitchen "window"(think of a hole shaped like a window looking into the living room). Kyle and Nicholai had waken up and i assumed they asked where i was. I got a tray and placed all the plates of french toast on it, it was a bit heavy but i powered through and placed the tray down on a table set in the middle of the living room. I had written the first letter of their name (With the exception of Kyle and Kenneth) to indicate whose is whose.

"Looks good" Nicholai seemed like she hasn't slept, weird considering she was the first to fall asleep, maybe she woke up in the middle of the night. Sam was still asleep though, and i'd feel kinda guilty if i woke her up, yet i'd feel guilty for not letting her eat. I sat next to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Come on now Sam, can't sleep in forever even on a day off, we gotta see if your parents are safe" After saying that she slowly rose up with her hair fuzzed, she still had her ponytail though. "Morning Sam" I motioned my hand to the food.

"Fo- oh, nevermind" She seemingly cut herself off and spoke a completely different sentence after coming to her senses again. "I feel exhausted" She was still huddled up in her blanket.

"It'll pass, it's just cause I woke you up" Sam got up and sat on the couch, I moved the table's surface up and grabbed my plate before sitting down on the couch myself, Kyle soon joined everyone shortly after, and we all sat on the L couch.

"It's good!" Sam was back to normal clearly, though she was eating slowly, but i didn't worry too much about it, she just woke up after all.

"Leave it to Lee, if he ain't leading he's cooking up something" I deciphered Kenneth's garbbled talk and wrote what i assume he said.