Won't Give Up On Us: Akashi x Reader (angst/feels)

A/N:
Idk why people wanted one-shots that involved cheating and angst and feels hahaha but yeah

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Dedicated to dayynieemissesFS . Your price for the Anniversary of this one-shot book ;)

---

Won't Give Up On Us: Akashi x Reader (angst/feels)

Akashi was currently in a apartment complex where you're living alone, with whoever the man you are with.

He just caught you with a man but you quickly made that man escape. This is you shit after all.

Currently picking up your things and maybe go to some random bar, Akashi grabbed you by your wrist. "(Your Name)!!! Damn it! Please talk to me!"

But you just flicked his hand away. "I did shit, failed you, tainted your family's name and cheated on you!!! Why won't you still let me go?"

"Because I love you (Your Name)!!! Please, let's just go back to the way we used to be?"

Scoffing, you pulled your wedding ring out of your purse. "Love. How quaint. Seijuuro. We're just some hopeless youngsters, married when we're 21. You're only 27 years old. Find another woman." And placed your wedding ring in his palm.

"(Your Name)...please...don't do this to me..." Pulling you in a tight hug, he settled his head at the crook of your neck. You can feel him shake and warm tears dampen your neck.

"Seijuuro..." Trying to push him away, he just tightened his hug even more.

"(Your Name), just this time, please make love to me."

"Seijuuro that's stupid-"

"Please! If this won't convince you to stay with me, I won't force you to stay anymore." He once again slipped your wedding ring in your finger and showed you his very own. He never once removed it.

Why would he say these things. Why is he still hanging on. Why won't he let you go. Why is it that no matter how you tried to hurt him, he would just endure, and won't get tired of reminding you how much he loves you.

"Okay. One last time."

With a sincere smile, he made his hand rest on your cheek, the other around your waist. He closed the gap and gingerly kissed you. His ardent touch and blazing kisses says that you meant everything to him.

He guided you towards the bed and laid you down on the soft surface. "I love you (your name). Remember that."

----

(TimeSkip)

Body still sore, you took your chance and slipped out of Seijuuro's arms holding you closely.

You dressed up and collected your already packed luggage. Pulling out a brown packet from your bag, you quietly walked towards the still asleep man.

"Seijuuro. Move on. You deserve it." Placing down the packet on top of the bedside table, you also removed your wedding ring and settled it on top of the packet, with a letter addressed to Seijuuro.

When you looked at Seijuuro, you noticed he was crying while dreaming. "Don't leave me...please...don't (Your Name)..." Sweat trickles down on this pained face.

"Geez, you're making this harder for me..." Scooting closer, you paced a gentle peck on his lips. Which would effectively snap him out of his nightmares. "There, there. Have a good sleep, goodbye Seijuuro."

Before, it was about his mother. But now, his nightmares would always be about you, leaving him.

---

When Seijuuro woke up, the first thing he felt was emptiness. You weren't by his side.

And your apartment looks emptier now that he noticed it.

"(Your Name)? Are you here?" His eyes wandered around the room until it stopped on the bedside table.

Seeing that packet, your wedding ring and a letter addressed to him, he had a bad feelings about it.

The first thing he opened was the letter.

"Seijuuro,

I just wanted to say...sorry. Sorry for causing trouble because of my selfish reasons.

If you're reading this, I am currently somewhere you can't locate easily. Remember that I also have a powerful family.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell that your feelings last night reached me. It is just that I am not capable of returning it. I just can't, no matter how much I want.

Sorry I can't give you what you want, what every man wanted to have.

His very own child.

Without that ability, I don't see myself who is worthy to be with you.

I am sorry for being selfish and hurting you. When all I wanted for you is to be happy.

Seijuuro, this is a goodbye. Please find happiness.

Inside the packet is our divorce paper. I already signed my name. Please I beg you, just let me go. And let yourself free from me.

- (your name)"

That day, if it can be much more, Akashi's like became more miserable.

He lost his wife. He lost his lifeline. He lost his love.

----

A/M:

Yay!!!!! I've seen some one-shot where the KNB character is the one who is cheating. Why not make the reader the one who is cheating? Hahhaa

Your thoughts people? ;)

I have a backup continuation for this story. Comment if you wanted to see it. 10 YESs and it's on! ;)

May 9, 2015