Look Around, I am Here by Your Side: A Takao Kazunari One-Shot

A/M: This happened between the end of part 2 and start of part 3 of my Midorima One-Shot.

Some people actually called Midorima as an a**h*le boyfie and wanted the reader to end up with Takao. So here it is.

Maybe, just forget that the reader is kinda desperate to do it with Midorima, aha :3

This is not a lemon one. More on feels. And this one is quite real-life to me. Almost the exact thing happened to my friend, almost.

So... Here it goes!

Also endorsing one of my fave bands, Tokio Hotel. They're Germans! On the media is their song, which goes very (I think) well with this one-shot.

Enjoy!!!

----

Look Around, I am Here by Your Side: A Takao Kazunari One-Shor (alternate ending for Midorima lemon one-shot)

Requested by @AlliyahRochelleQuillon

---

(Because I need to start things with music lyrics slash poetry)

Turn around

I am here

If you wanted this

You'll see

Doesn't count

Far or near

I can hold you

When you reach for me

If your makes you confused

And your senses have been removed

Look around I am here

Doesn't count

Far or near

---

There was still a nagging feeling in me after I've sent off (Y/N) to her P.E. Class. And I know her class is cancelled, without her knowing.

It was getting into me until I can't take it no more. So I pushed myself up from the nurse's office bed and rushed where (Y/N) is. And I know Midorima might be there which makes me more anxious.

-----

"Midorima!!!! Stop!!!! Please s-stop! Someone please h-help me- NGHHHNNN!!!"

I heard (Y/N)'s voice echo through the empty hallways of the gym lockers.

Shin-chan better not be doing something bad to (Y/N) or- SHIT! Fuck you MidoFUCKING SHINTARO!!!"

Midorima has (Y/N) pinned and trapped on the lockers, crying and struggling to set herself free. The only piece of clothing on her top is just her bra.

This is clearly a rape.

Without further warning, I trotted towards Midorima, grabbed him by the back of his collar and landed a punch in his face so strong that it also hurt my hand.

"T-Takao!!!!"

I looked at the (Y/N), shaking, covering herself with her arms. I immediately removed my jacket and draped it around her.

"It's ok, I'am here. You'll be safe now." I wiped the tears on her eyes as I secured the jacket around her, zipping it up.

"T-thank you, thank you f-for saving me!" She tackled me with a hug, her face buried in my chest and arms encircled me in a tight hold, clearly holding for her dear hope for now, which is me. "I don't know what might have happened if you didn't arrived and saved me..."