Trust: Hyuuga x Reader

A/M:

I have this on my iPod for like a month ago. I am contemplating for the ending but meh, YOLO. I end up writing the typical feels ending. Hahhaa

Enjoy!

Try: Hyuuga x Reader

----

You trust Hyuuga Junpei about everything.

Like literally everything.

Except with this one.

You're dying because of a brain tumor.

It might not be obvious from the people's eyes. But you constantly have head pain attacks, short term memory loss or panic attacks. You immune system also is deteriorating.

You latest have an operation scheduled in a week. But it still makes you nervous. Would it even help at all?

"Hey, why the sudden decision to cut your hair? It's already waist level."

Currently in his father's barbershop, you asked his help to cut your hair up to your chin.

"Just wanna donate it to cancer patients as a wig. Besides, change is good Junpei and I trust you with this."

"Whatever. Just don't cry after seeing your new hair." He wrapped a cloth around you and started to ponytail each set of hair and cut it, as per your instruction.

Junpei finished cutting your hair. And you can't help but cry.

"H-Hey? What's wrong? Dammit! Didn't I tell you not to cry?"

"N-No! It more like I really like it!!!"

Truth was, you're getting emotional, thinking that this might be the last bonding experience you'll share with him.

---

"Junpei, you trust me, right?" It was a day before your operation, you are seated beside him eating lunch together.

"Of course I do, since you trust me, I shall trust you as well, right? What's with you anyway? You seem kinda off these past few days?"

Giving him your best shot of a smile, you stole a kiss on the lips. "Nothing, just my usual teasing of my little grumpy captain!" And you poked him on the side.

"What! You little-"

And a tickle war begun until both of you landed on the ground, him cushioning the fall.

Taking the opportunity, you hugged him, tight, so tight. It's not good to feel remorseful or negative about the operation. But you can still feel it...

"Junpei, I love you so much. Sorry for everything." Burying your face on his chest, you tried your best not to cry.

"What are you saying sorry for, daho? But whatever, I love you too, if that's what you wanted to hear."

---

It was a bright Sunday. Junpei seated on his room's bed, staring at the CD (your name) gave him. She told him not to play the video in there until 3pm. It is now 2:30pm and he was itching to watch whatever is in the CD when...

*ring ring*

"Hello? (Mother's Name)?" It was your mother who called him.

"J-Junpei-kun... (Y-your name)...(your name) is..." She burst out in a set of ugly remorseful sobs.

"W-wait! Please calm down! What happened to (Your Name)?"

"S-She's..."

---

He refuse to believe it. He won't believe what he heard.

Dashing towards the hospital, he immediately ran to the E.R. area where he saw your mother outside, crying, weeping and mumbling your name repeatedly.

No! He won't still trust what he is seeing!

Even if nurses prevented him to go inside the operating area, he won't be stopped.

"Time of death, 3PM." The doctor announced as everyone around the table are either too tired from the operation and the revival, as seen from the one holding the metal plates used to revive someone.

---

Hyuuga went home after spending the night, practically beside the cold body of yours. He would have literally stayed there not if for his team mates dragging him out of there, telling he should pull himself together.

Back in his room, the glitz of the disc in his desk caught his attention. Opening the case, he put the disc inside his laptop. The CD contains a single file. According to the properties, it was a full 10 minute video.

With hesitation, he double clicked the video as it plays immediately.

"Hello Junpei! My every grumpy head boyfriend! Ano...I just wanted to tell first that I am sorry. If you're watching this, I don't know if I am still on earth or not. Either way, I hope you forgive me.

I kept my sickness as a secret from you, basically because I am an ass.

Well, as I've known you, you'll be blaming yourself for not noticing. But please, don't be. What I want is for you to actually live life normally whatever happens to me after the operation."

You continued to reminiscence the good and bad times you had with Junpei and how thankful you are for having met him. All was said with happy tears.

"All that said, I wanted to say sorry again. Junpei, I love you so much. Please be happy." You finished the video by blowing a flying kiss.

----

You get into a situation, either you like it or not, caring on not for the consequences. That is human nature.

Trust is a mirror, it is one's reflection of the soul.

And when trust encountered a force, too much it can handles, it shatters.

But they say, trust is like a mirror, you can fix it when it's broke.

But the reflection would remain distorted.

Life could really give us something that can shatter, even our strongest defenses.

A/N:

I've been writing too much one-shot that has something to do with hospitals LMfAO XD

June 12, 2015