You Are My Sunshine: A Kise Ryota One-Shot

A/N: I admit, this one's is where I didn't used my brain at all XD I just let my hands to some magic XD LOL. Dedicated to Misaki-Uchiha. I'll just make another one for you, a better one. For now, please tolerate this XD

------

You Are My Sunshine: A Kise Ryota One-Shot

Akari Yamada POV

“Damn this heavy rain.”

Watching a random preliminary NBA game on T.V., analysing every moves, weakness, strengths and gameplay. My phone suddenly blast out loud with a specific ringtone for a certain someone.

“Goodmorning Hiro-kun! It’s quite early, damn class suspension! I’ve missed you already!” I chirped a tad too enthusiastic.

“Akari, I need to tell you something…” Wow… he sounds remorseful. I am getting nervous and nostalgic. Is this “it” all over again?

“Akari, please listen to me.”

With that single sentence, that I know where it would lead at, made all of my pent-up energy in my body to be released, and I felt literally like vegetable at the moment. “Yeah, I am listening.” Thouhg feeling weird and scared, I still did my best to listen.

“Akari, let’s break up.”

That one line, that single sentence made all the memories and flashbacks of your breakups with your exes come back. It’s all happening again.

“H-Hiro… D-Did you… W-What happened to us?” This time, I was now on the verge of tears, my voice shaking. I hugged my legs towards me, trying to atleast stay strong for a little more.

“Akari, it’s not your fault, it’s mine! You’re a very nice girl and any man would be lucky to have you!”

These lines again…

“Yeah. But it’s ok Hiro-kun. I understand.”

“No I don’t.”

“Really. Thank you for understanding. Uh… I guess bye for now?”

“Yeah. Bye.”

Just like that it was a goodbye forever.

I propped yourself to my sofa and continued crying as I watch TV mindlessly not until…

*ding dong*

Just who it is to visit a person living alone, and specifically it is raining outside like crazy. I opened the door and was greeted by a blonde wearing a practice outfit.

“Waaa! Yamadacchi! Come with me to practice! I miss you soooo much~- Wait, Yamadacchi! Are you crying?”

I wiped your tears and tried to speak normally. “Yeah, I am. Now you may please leave me. I am in no mood to attend your practice-OI!”

Kise out of nowhere pulled you and encased my body for a hug. “Let it all out, Yamadacchi, I am here as always.”

With that, I can’t take it anymore. I broke down and you sobbed continuously. I didn’t even manage to complain that he carried me back to my living room.

“Kise… why is everyone leaving me? Am I that bad person just because my parents left me alone to fend off for myself?”

“No Yamadacchi, you’re not anywhere near bad.”

“B-But why? Why does this always happen to me? No one loves me!” I wrapped my arms tighter around his as my face were buried on his neck.

“Someone does…” He gently laid you on your sofa and hovered over you. Being a clueless bestfriend, you just tilted your head to the side.

“And it is me, Yamadacchi.” He leaned over to place a soft chaste kiss on your shaky lips.

He pulled away from the kiss just to hold you in his arms once again.

“I’ve loved you from the start Yamadacchi I was just a loser not to say. Yamdacchi, sukidayo.”

“Kise… Thank you… I don’t know what to say…”

“It’s ok, you don’t have to immediately answer now. I could wait.”

“Thanks, but I just wanted to say…. You Are My Sunshine…”

~END~

A/M: How was it? this I think is my SHORTEST drabble so far.

Tell me what you think about this?

VOTE if you think Kise goes totes GAY for Kuroko XD

June 22, 2014

My birthday! I just turned 19 XD