Waltz With Me?: A Kuroko Tetsuya One-Shot

A/N: Warning, this one-shot is uberly out of the blue, random and has no sense of story and scene direction. I repeat, this might be added to my list of crappy works that i had to dump on the garbage bin.

Sorry @satsukise for this piece of crap ;( 

Anyways, sorry for my rants....

Maybe I'll stick with FEELS story if I don't have a general idea of fluff romance for a certain chara one-shot request? IDK huhuhu :(

---------------------

Waltz With Me?: A Kuroko Tetsuya One-Shot

-----------------------

Grunts and whines can be heard inside a vacant classroom as two people share a moment in there.

“Kuroko-kun!!! Please try to make your body not so stiff.

“I am trying (Y/N)-san.”

“To the left! And be more gentler!”

“S-Sorry, I’ll try my best!”

“Hey! Don’t be so fast- OUCH!!!”

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

“Kuroko, its waltz, not Hip-hop. Don’t be so stiff!!!”

“Sorry (Y/N)…”

Letting out a long sigh after resting the foot Kuroko stepped on, you gulp the remaining content of your drink and walked towards Kuroko. “That’s ok, just relax, and I’ll just guide you throughout the performance.”

“But isn’t it the man’s duty to guide the woman in dancing?”

“With you and everyone, it can’t be helped, honestly speaking.”

You were paired with Kuroko for your performance test in P.E., dance performance to be precise. You’re very thankful that it was just waltz, a medieval, renaissance and regency era ballroom dance.

“Ok, let’s start from the start... Oi Kagami-kun! Can you do the routine with me?”  I decided to do a demo with Kagami as my partner since miraculously, he is the one doing okay than the other boys. The girls are all good.

Someone played the music as Kagami placed his left hand behind and and bowed. Looking straight at my eyes? Check.

We turned around each other, eyes never leaving our sight, stepped closer to each other, raised our palms up to gently rest it infront of each other’s hand.

Another turn and he laced his fingers gently on mine, two walking around circles and switching hands, we’re now on the proper waltz position.

His left hand in a safe place on my hips, as his other hand raised mine gently using it to guide me through the SQUARE STEPS. After doing the square steps 4 times, he twirled me in a kind of elegant way and pulled me in a not so awkward close distance.

And that is the supposedly 2 minute routine that for some reason, no one could get to fulfill, even Kagami, except if it was me who is his partner.

And apparently it was a group performance, Kagami and the other first year basketball team members plus other female 1st years are your students. Too much for being a dance club president for a freshman. And then if they mess up, you mess up your reputation and your grades. Great. Just great.