Seatmates: A Nijimura Shizuo One-Shot

A/M:

Took me a long time before I though of something to write, so here it is! Hope you guys like it and @bellatrizanne who requested this one.

Ugh I need to relearn how to write FEELS, I've been writing to much fluff huhuhu

anyways, lease enjoy this XD Hope Captain Rainbow isn't too much OOC, but damn, sometimes we want our favorite charas go OOC, right? XD

--------

Seatmates: A Nijimura Shizuo One-Shot

He was your classmate on your cram review school for college entrance exam. As much as others say that he is the unapproachable one, given the fact that he also has this “get lost I don’t give a single fuck about you” face, and aura all over him.

But for you atleast… he was kind and tolerable enough. You two are seatmates during cram classes and must you say… he’s kind enough to teach you math, where you’re weak at. In return you teach him English, not to mention, everyone in your class is having a hard time with, except… you.

This time, it was literature review class, mix of English and Japanese. You didn’t bother to take this one as seriously as you do with math and history, so you were just jotting notes randomly until a phrase was written on the board written in Japanese.

“Time waits for no one.” I murmured silently in perfect English.

“Huh? What were you saying (L/N)-san?”

Startled a tad bit, you tilted your head to your left side and saw Nijimura-san eyeing you suspiciously.

“Ah? Oh, it was nothing? Just a thought provoking phrase written over there.” You then pointed to the whiteboard where the phrase was written.

“What does it mean then?”

His eyes on you, patiently waiting for an explanation with that ever permanent scowl on his face, that you found… adorable. A charm point maybe. Heck, why are you even thinking about charm points and stuff and anything to do with how cute he is like… owh fuck yourself and pass your college entrance exam.

“It means that, time cannot be stopped, what is bound to happen would do. But those would happen base on the previous actions and decisions we would make and already made. Time doesn’t choose anyone, time is fair, but the people aren’t. But one who hesitates, lost. Actions you’ve made now cannot be reversed, and the outcomes can’t never be predicted...” You paused for a while taking in everything you’ve blabbered. “Owh sorry, that might be too much. Please excuse my quick impulsive tongue, never to happen again.” You shrugged your shoulders and returned to concentrate back on your reviewer book.

“I don’t mind, I like to hear you talk, it makes me somehow… happy…” He trailer off with the last word and you didn’t actually caught that, but then it might be just some casual complement, so you just murmured an OK and Thanks to him then returned back on reading.

TIMESKIP

Cram classes was over. Everyone got up after the reviewer bid goodbye, except you, who’s still panicking on fixing and gathering your stuff together and managing to put on your jacket. You see, it’s winter and it’s dead be cold outside. All done in a dragging 5 minute time, finally finished after grabbing your water tumbler, you turned around planning to walk out of the room, only to bump your nose into something hard. “Oww! My poor nose!” Tilting your head up after taking a few steps back, I recognized who owns the chest I just bumped in to. “Ni-Nijimura-san!? Why you’re still here?”

“I wanted to know, if you’re ok to have conversation over a warm hot chocolate in a cozy zafe I know that’s near around here.” He casually said, but you swear, even with that thick rimmed glasses he wears during review classes, his eyes were somehow fidgety and all over the place. And… is that a faint blush under his eyes?

Shrugging your observations off, you grabbed the hood of your jacket and slung it on top of your head. “Hm? Why is that so? Didn’t quite understood something with English?”

“No, not like that, just… I just wanted to know you more. Like outside this four corner of this room. So what? My treat.”

This man, he really makes you wonder… but as far as you know him… he won’t make actions that won’t somehow… benefit him. But hey! Atleast you get a free warm choco and bond with Nijimura… to which you were thinking… maybe… just maybe… you developed a little crush on.

“Hm. Ok, it might be a good thing as well. Just to pass time.”

We then walked out of the building and your face was almost frozen literally on how cold the winter breeze is. Heck you even forgot to bring gloves, you’re an idiot because your hands are your most vulnerable body part from the cold.

The two of you, after a few second started to walk a busy path, you of course rubbing your hands together and breathing out warm puffs of breath to it, hoping your hand would survive until you reach the café. Damn, you hope it won’t be some worse case of hypothermia.

“You’re clearly not fine.” You turned your head to your company only to see him reaching out to your right hand and putting on his gloves to your hand. “Should have told me your hands are these worse with this kind of weather.”

“H-Hey! No! Please, you need these too, here please-“ Before you could protest, he grabbed with his right hand the un-gloved left hand of your, intertwining your fingers together.

“This might be the first thing I could do to get you to like me back, (L/N)-san.” He brought your intertwined hands to his lips and kissed the back of your hand, his eyes never leaving yours.

“W-What?!” Your face clearly flushed, with the warmth and embarrassment you’re feeling, you tried to pull you hand away from his, but he just pulled you closer and wrapped his arm around your torso, making you feel more warm.

“It’s precisely what I said, I like you and I like to know more about you, (L/N)-san.”

With that, you spent the remainder of the night, shyly talking with Nijimura inside this cozy café, that would be forever memorable to you, considering, this might be the place to witness, the blossom of something between you and Nijimura.

A/M:

SO how was it? Comment your thoughts on the comment box below XD

Vote if you think Nijimura is the type to ask an indirecr DATE XD

Anyways, since it is my Shin-Shin's birthday today, I'll upload a Midorima One-Shot later. Guess what's the theme? DUN DUN DUN!!! Ofcourse it should be LEMON! Owh friggin yeah, you'll see how pervy Author-san is! Tho I collaborated with @retardeinpajamas on writing it, hahah we often talk pervertly (wow that sounds philosophist-ish) about Muk-kun, Shin-Shin, Teppei and Fukui. Muk-kun and Shin-Shin is mine, the other two is hers, so don't snatch them away from her that is if you want us to kill you ahahah 

ok, that' enough.

See you on later for the update. Internet-san pls cooperate XD

July 7, 2014