KNB Characters on: Let's Play Slender Man: Kagami Taiga

(A/M): I decided to post this Slenderman Shot Drabble with only one character as the center of it, then I'll see what happens, if you people would demand for more? hehehe XD

Dedicated to my good kawaii desu ne friend @konkon46

------------

KNB Characters on: Let’s Play Slender Man: Kagami Taiga!!!

Once upon and utterly disgusting fine day (A/N: This is not Hanamiya or Haizaki typing, this is still your dearest author), the author stumbled upon her old PC games after she played Dramatical Murder all day because she’s friggin fujoshi. Her ears are also dirty as hell because those mewls and moans and…

Ok let’s get to the point. Author stumbled upon one of her old games, and that was…. (*cue scary background music*) danDUUUUNNN!!! SLLLLEEEENNDDDERMMMMAAAAANNNN!!!!! (Slender Man)

And you know how crazy this author of yours is, right? Correct! She’ll trick her poor boys (and maybe some girls) into playing the game. And yes, call her evil, but that’s what makes you happy, right? Seeing the KNB out of character and suffering.

----

Ericka – Author’s name, MY name J

Ericka: Kagami-kyuuuuunnnn~!

Kagami: You’re extra scary today, Author.

Ericka: I have a fun game I want you to try.

Kagami: Ahhh, yeah, sure?

Ericka: (Mehehhehe apparently, Kagami has a very weak heart and scared of ghosts hahahha) *smiles innocently* Thanks Kagami-kun!

Eyes, trying to focus on the dark surrounding, Kagami was having a hard time even after going through the tutorial. And not having any idea why the game is named Slender Man, he followed the instruction to walk around the area. At first, he run, walk, use the flashlight as his footsteps were the only sound that can be heard from the computer. He is wearing headphones anyway.

After like 30 minutes of exploring and after Author already piled and painted her toes and fingernails, he finally found his first page on the CUTTED WOODS.*cue scary sound*

Author: You’ve gone far just for the first page huh? (He’s sweating bigtime XD)

Kagami: S-Shut up! What am I going to do next then?!

Author: Just explore around to find more of the 7 pages

Kagami just nodded in response. He swerved to southwest straight and he ended up in the MULTIPLE BATHROOM. *sfx* DEDENDeDEEEENNNNN XD

Now shit’s gonna happen. Hidden camera at the side? Check? The webcam? Check!!!

Kagami entered the multiple bathrooms and was opening random doors when the background music gradually changed. I am so worried for Kagami. Hahah can’t even type that line with a straight face.

Kagami ran faster and used the flashlight at the same time. Uh, uh, a grave mistake.

Author: Sayonara, Kagami-kun * wiped fake tears produced through eucalyptus ointment*

Slendy-chan suddenly popped in front of the screen, though small at first, the longer Kagami makes his avatar stare at it while he literally panic at his seat, it got nearer and nearer and…. *cue scratchy broken TV noice and machine noise*

Kagami: Author!!! What the fuck is happening who is that scary guy? AHhhhh!!!

Slendy-chan this time, has his face on the entire screen which made Kagami produce a 1 million decibel and not so manly screen as he practically wrenched the headphones away from his ears. I set the volume to maximum actually XD

Kagami: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!*le clings to the nearest thing to him* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! WHAT IS NIGOU DOING HERE?!!!! KYAAAAAAAA!!! TASUKETEEEE!!!!!!!

With that, Kagami ran out of my room, tailed behind by his another phobia, Nigou, a dog.

I immediately turned off the recording devices and immediately watched them. Laughing to myself, I immediately saved copies somewhere VERY HIDDEN.

~END.... FOR NOW!!!! BWHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!~

Who do you think my next victim would be? Mehehehhe XD

(A/N): So how was it? Tell me on the comment box below

VOTE if you think Kagami should have hugged Author (me) instead XD

Who do you want to see on the next update of Slendy Man Drabbles mina? Leave your answers at the comment box below. You could even suggest or tell me some scenarios like how should characs reach to it and all XD

June 3, 2014