Happy Graduation! Will you... (Midorima x Reader)

A/M:

Today I graduated without receiving any honors. But I am proud I played fair and didn't offended any people unlike others who did. Like just...eat your f**king medal for all I care, BAKAs!!!

So yeah, this Is a Graduation special. Congratulation to everyone who graduated!!!

---

Happy Graduation! Will you... (Midorima x Reader)

---

"Suma Cum Laude, Shintaro Midorima, B.S. Chemistry!"

"Suma Cum Laude, (Your whole Name), (whatever course you want to take up)!"

After you, Midorima and other awardees were given their awards, Midorima was asked for a speech since he graduated with the highest grade, just barely outranking you with little points.

But you don't care. You are proud of this Tsundere.

The crowd clapped for him first before they quiet down.

"A student from Japan, a basketball ace, a bright student, and the horoscope freak." All people laughed with his last remark. "Is how students knew who Shintaro Midorima is."

He looked where his family is, then to you. "I was before just an ordinary student. This school gave me opportunities more than I expected. I met people, had friends, but most importantly, I met someone. This school, no doubt gave me the best education and guidance. But today, let me highlight what made my experience here in this university, the best."

Then Midorima locked eyes with you. "That someone, that I never expected to turn my world upside-down. In a good way. I was about to give up studying here in USA even if my grades are good. Adjusting really is a struggle."

And he brought out a pen inside his toga. "And in one of my minor subjects, I met this woman. Riding a skateboard to her classes. This pen's the first thing she gave to me."

-Flashback-

A/N: Italic bold said in Japanese

"Ah! Sorry! Were you saying something?" She asked to me as I accidentally muttered something in Japanese. Apparently we became study mates during our free time because of a partner project.

"It's nothing, you idiot. Why can't you notice that-"

"That what, Shintaro-chan?"

"E-EH? You understand Japanese?!!!"

"Hmm? Of course I do. Japanese is one of my electives. So you better not mutter something. You're not safe. Hehe." She pointed two of her fingers on her eyes and pointed them at me. Meaning that she'll be watching me.

She giggled before returning back on making her part of the report.

Damn, I almost blurted that...that...

I like her...

- Flashback end -

"And then we both got comfortable with each other. Until college ball came. I am not really into partying but being in a club, I need to. As well as (your name)."

- flashback -

"Are you going tonight?"

"I have no choice anyways so yes." She was lousing at my flat, killing time before the evening ball. She said if she could stay over since my flat is nearer to the university and she needs a ride.

Well, I don't mind her company, and I really like her around even if how childish she acts sometimes. "Yeah, whatever you say."

"M'kay."