Q&A a.k.a Rants + A Few Annoucements

Waaa!!! I actually enjoyed answering all of your questions everyone! And thank you for those who greeted me a Happy Birthday! Thank to and I love you guys!

Please read my IMPORTANT announcement after the Q&A, onegai!

---

@haruaki
Q: Do you like "Avengers"? If yes then...

//suspense music

LOKI or THOR.

A: yes! I like "Avengers with all my kokoro!

And the question who I like more among the asgardians bro's is quite easy to answer.

Loki.

Why? Because I have a thing for villains that isn't really bad, just misunderstood and unloved. They're such cuties :3 owh, can we talk about Tom Hiddleston? That man isa the bomb. It's rare to encounter actors that is passionate as him with every roles he play. And he's British too. And his laugh and-

Ok I should stop before I fill like 20 pages of why I love Tom Hiddleston. XD

And Owh, I don't like Thor because he's just so messed up. He doesn't even care about the responsibility he has on his hands even up to this point. Idk about that blonde dude.

@NotNotNotx
Q: What job would you like to have?

A: I actually wanted a job where I would be teaching. Thing is, I can't see myself teaching Highschool kids or even in my own county. I am messed up haha.

But I wanted to own a grocery or a fast food chain or any restaurant that would sell. I think that would provide me well.

I am quite simple minded, lol xD

@jarofhearts27
Q: What anime do you watch?
What anime can you recommend?
Can you draw?
What university do you go to if any?
Do you like kids?
Who's your favorite character from black butler if you watch it?

Waaa so many XD

Ok first, I watch an anime if it pops out in my news feed or recommended by a friend. Pretty much I watch anything except extremely gore and Yandere themed ones. But I watched Elfren Lied because that anime is bomb.

I can recommend the anime Danganronpa. It is about higschoolers trapped inside a school. The only way out is to kill each other and whoever remains alive is the winner. It's not really that gore-y, I was up for it because of the detective stuff, ehehe.

No, I can't effin draw to save my life.

I just finished college :3

I am not really good with kids, but if one day, I'll have my own, I would love them.

I am stucked between Sebastian and Undertaker. I loved both of them because their seiyuus are both my fave (Ono Daisuke and Junichi Suwabe). I like Sebastian because how can you not love such perfect man. And he loves fucking cats. And he can literally do everything for his master, even se-*slapped*. And as for undertaker, I can't explain well, I started to love his crazy antics but his currently development in the manga is just a work of art.

@KamilaUrbaczyk8
Q: Who was your first anime crush?

A: Are you a 90s kid? If yes, my first anime crushes are Hiei and Kurama. Or when Tagalog dubbed, Vincent and Dennis. How can't you love em? The classic midget, tsundere Owh so powerful pretending to be bad guy who is actually longing to have his sis back. And the female who is actually male he-wolf and produces rose and vines and shit and can actually turn into white Bishounen wolf oh god my heart-

@GrayLuCelestIce
Q: Who do you like the most from the KNB cast and why?

A: I'll be loyal and say Midorima, though Kise was who I liked first(because he made his official debut before Midorima), I am loyal to Midorima. I like Megane. I like tusndere. And he is the only one who remained dedicated to the sport even when everyone started to drift away. He is studious and independent man. My ideal man.