Everyone's Cruel: Akashi x Reader

A/M: sooo... It's been a while since I updated this book. Anyways enjoy this one ;)

Anyways, the contest thingie for this book is still open. I decided to open it again just because I only counted like 10 participants so I want to hear more people talk about this book hehe XD

Extended until Sunday ;)

---

The first born.

The smartest one.

The most talented.

The most perfect among your siblings.

Yet you're not the heir.

More like you rejected it a long time ago.

You are a mere kid that is formed from a mistake.

And you don't want to bury yourself in your own grave. Joining the corporation of your own father and managing it.

Living on the society's standards.

You just can't breathe.

And it was pretty pathetic to fight.

So you ran away.

Ran away from everyone.

From the responsibility.

From the expectations.

And from the painful reality that you are a child from a mistake.

You once again ran back to Paris where you really belong with your mother who is the only one who truly ever cared deeply about you.

---

"Mom, I'm home! Have you eaten your dinner?" I entered the apartelle which is is my Mom's business.

"I am waiting for you my beautiful (your name). How was work today?" She put away what she's doing and went to me for a hug.

"Fun as always! I never get tired of making dresses!" I hugged her and then went to prepare dinner at the shared kitchen of the apartelle when I noticed a red head silently sitting at the dining area, reading a book.

"Bonjour, Mr! A new tenant I suppose? I hope you enjoy your stay here! I am (your full name), the daughter of the owner of this apartelle." I said in English.

He held his head up and what I saw is a set of the prettiest eyes. Crimson red.

(A/N: story set after senior high. Like 8 years after the future arc)

And he didn't even utter a single word.

"How rude." I uttered in perfect French.

"I am japanese and I know you are one as well." He said eyes never leaving this book.

"Eh? Nande?"

"And please refrain from speaking French infront of me. It's quite rude."

"Only if you're not rude yourself..." You murmured under your breath and started cooking.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing! You just wait there for the food!"

The night was spend feasting with all the other tenants, you, your mom and Akashi.

He was distant with everyone, but he talks with you... Strange it is...but you just shrugged off the thought; dismissing it with the reason that he knew that you are a half-japanese.

(TimeSkip)

He opened up to you just enough to reveal his full name and his purpose why he is in Paris. He said it is for self-improvement.

Well you never thought self-improvement means owning a silver Audi 7 when you're just planning to stay in Paris for a short period of time.

One day, he offered you a ride. But you refused and didn't let him argue with your decision.

Not knowing it, he followed you to the subway station and you didn't noticed it until you reached the ticket booth.

"H-hey! What a creep! Why did you follow me here!" You unconsciously uttered in Japanese which made every eyes on the train to be directed at you.

"You didn't accepted my invitation to have a ride with me, so I am here, making sure you arrive safe at your destination." He reached for the same metal pole you're holding at.

The train is pretty packed today. So you both are standing.

"Creep-o. But whatever." You murmured under under your breath.

You both arrived at the boutique you are working at.

"Beautiful morning Madame! Sorry I am a bit late!"

"Oh dear~! It was nothing! And who is this handsome guy you're with? Is he your boyfriend?"

You blushed uncontrollably upon hearing the word 'boyfriend'. "N-no! Omg he is definitely not! He is a tenant in our apartelle and I don't even know why he tagged along!"

"Hm~ don't be shy. Haha! Owh! Anyway! Someone's looking for you! You can see him there at the accommodating area." With that, the owner proceed to where he should be.

You wondered who might that be. You don't remember an appointment today. So who might it be.

You reached the area and was met with a man with greying hair facing his back at you.

"Good morning sir, sorry if I made you wait. How may I help you?" You curtly said as Akashi settled to stand beside you.

The man turned around to face you. And once again, you experienced the same fear, years when you're still living in Japan. It is pure fear.

You shake so much unconsciously, and even felt that you could just fall there as your knees feels like jelly.

Thank goodness Akashi was there to support you up.

"Long time no see my daughter, Suoh (your name)." It was your father, the great Suoh. "And look who's with you, your future husband." He gestured to the man beside you.

(A/N: I am using Ouran HS host club)

And it was Akashi Seijuuro.

Your eyes widened with much fear and betrayal. Akashi was pushed by you. "Y-you! Coming all the way here in Paris j-just to...how could you! You traitor!"

You ran away outside the shop ignoring your boss and Akashi's pleads.

The nightmare you feared of is once again back. And everyone would again be betraying you.

"(Your Name)!!! Wait!!!"

-end/tbc-

A/N: so... How is this one? I am getting rusty with my writing heheh XD tell me what you think about this one.

VOTE! If you think The Audi 7 would look hot even more when Driven by Akashi. ;)

December 14, 2014