The Broken and The Selfless: Kise x Reader and Murasakibara x Reader (Part 5)

A/M:

So yeah this story is finally coming into a conclusion! Hahaha

I think everyone already forgot about this? I am sooooo sorry XD but yeah, here goes some trashy work XD

---

The Broken and The Selfless: Kise x Reader and Murasakibara x Reader (Part 5)

---

(Your name M)

"H-He's...your..."

"My what Mommy?" Tachi urged you to continue.

"Your Dad."

And the air went dry.

You were nervous not because you said something bad about his father because you don't. You are nervous because he saw Atsushi doing bad things do you and was caught in the act.

Would he be judging his father because of what he saw?

"Why did he leave you mommy? I mean I am sad that I don't have a father. But you look much sad. You often cry alone at night when you think I am already asleep? What happened mommy?"

You gasped, not having a clue that he witness that every night drama of yours. Truth was, you never stopped crying every night, longing for Atsushi.

And you felt guilty to think that you are actually the one who left Atsushi.

"Y-you see..." You pulled Tachi and placed him on your lap. "Mommy and Atsushi loves each other. I don't really know if you'll understand this but-"

"Mommy..." Tachi placed both of his hands on your cheeks. "I can't promise to comprehend everything, but I'll listen."

And this is why you love this kid. He would always try to understand you.

So proceed to tell the whole story as simple as possible.

---

(Next Day)

"What happened to you and Kise-chin?"

Atsushi and (your name) K are lounging at the beach side under a beach umbrella

(Your name) K blushed remembering what "happened" last night. "S-shut up! It's not necessary to tell you what happened!"

(Flashback)

"K-Kise I-"

"It's Ryōta, (your name) K-cchi." He turned you body around only to pull you closer to his, not to mention, bare torso. "I believed that you'll only realize one's value once they are gone. (Your name) K-cchi. I realized that what I felt for you was more than friendship." He tucked stray strands of hair at the back of your ear and rested his head on the crook of your neck. "(Your name) K-cchi. I love you. Very much. Please if you can't forgive me for what I did, let us start all over again?"

He pushed his face away from the crook of your neck and looked in your eyes with the look of longing and hope.

You don't feel it but tears were pouring down. You don't know how long you've been holding your tears and emotions? For years? All you know was that you all let the pent up heavy feeling in you while you are in Kise's secured arms.

"Ryota...sorry..."

He smiled sincerely at you while wiping the tears the continuously form on your orbs. "Hmm? Why? You didn't do anything wrong?"

"I-I should have not ran away just like that. I am so stupid to have not listen to you. I am such an idiot."

Yes, that was true. If you could have just let the blonde explain his side and not just leave, it could have been better for the two of you.