Coffee Gelato: Midorima x Shy Reader

A/M: sooo...yeah. I am already having a hard time writing new and unique ideas for this one-shot book.

Please bear with this. Read the important announcement at the end of the chapter. Please I beg you.

Dedicated and requested by:
@IrisHanniwu
@Midorima_shin-chan
@Recoveryx
@pockyxotaku

Coffee Gelato: Midorima x Shy Reader

---

As much as this girl is on top of our year, good at volleyball and can be flamboyant speaker if required to, she was just too shy that it irritates me.

(A/N: atleast reader-san isn't a Tsundere like you!)

"A-ano...M-Midorima-kun...konbanwa. Shall we start with our group assignment?" We met up in a certain cafe, for her to tutor me.

What is annoying is that it is chemistry. The subject I excel at. And for some reason I failed it.

She was trying her best to teach me chemical bonding, but she can't even look into my eyes. She's trying to cover her eyes from me with those thicker than mine spectacles.

With shaky hands, she pointed a finger to the periodic table she is holding. "S-Sumimasen Midorima-kun...b-but you're wrong to put that n-numbers...it is supposed to be this."

And she was shaking. I am not doing anything. I need to stop this or we're not going anywhere.

"I can't understand your teaching if you're that far from me. Sit here beside me."

"W-what?!"

---

(Y/N POV)

Midorima-kun is asking me to sit beside him? How could I! I was already struggling to be even near him, and now he wants me to sit beside him? Omfg. But I need to look proper in front of him...

"O-ok..." I stood up as he scooted to the side to accommodate me. "So as I w-was saying, y-y-you n-n-need-"

"You need to relax. I won't do anything to harm you. And stop being so shy, you're making things awkward for me." He sighed so deep and that made me more anxious that I am giving him a hard time. "Let's have a quick snack to break the ice."

He called for the waiter to order. Thinking how much I might be a bother now to him, I busted in tears as I sobbed ever quietly.

"O-oi! Stop crying Nanodayo!"

"Gomen Midorima-kun for being a hassle..."

I heard him murmur something to the waiter, and that made the waiter do whatever he ordered. "N-No, it is not that you're a hassle. I-I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable...I don't want to see you getting all worked up and crying..." He said something about him not wanting you to be worked up but you were not sure of that, because the last part was only whispered.

"R-really?"

"Really."

"Sir, here's the coffee gelato you ordered for your cute girlfriend." The waiter came and placed the order in front of you.

"S-She's/He's not my girl/boyfriend!" We both said in unison. Staring at each other, we both grew so red with embarrassment.

"Owh, is that so? But well, let me excuse myself. Enjoy your gelato mademoiselle." The waiter placed down the utensils for eating the sweet treat.

"Sorry for that Nanodayo."

"It's ok. But hey, did you know that coffee gelato is my favorite sweet? Ah!!! What am I thinking. You probably don't even know me until this tutoring session. How would you even know my favorite. You don't even remember that-"

"I do know you. You are the one I saved from being run over by the train for standing over the safety lane."

"E-EHHHHHH!!! Really?" I covered my mouth realizing how loud I am. "Sorry."

---

(Midorima POV)

"It's ok, Nanodayo. I want us to be in good terms. So stop stuttering, it's too...cute." Oops that slipped.

"What was that last thing you said? The music was quite loud."

Ah thank goodness she didn't heard it. "Nothing, but it want us to be in good terms now. B-But don't get me wrong! It is just according to astrology, Cancers are always good to be around (Your Zodiac Sign) Nanodayo!"

She stared at me directly in the eye before a smile slowly spread on her face. "Sure, Shin-chan shall I call you then?"

Ignoring the silly nickname, her smile made my face feel warmer than usual. Turning my face away from her, I pushed up my glasses. "U-Urasai yo, b-baka..."

I turned my head back to her side, only to see her eating the gelato with sparkles and blossoms booming around her.

Secretly, I was hoping we could know each other more. Or something lie that.

-END-

A/M:

So yeah, I know this is 'waley'. I dunno how to write a shy character, because I often write characters who are all 'deredere' and stuff. Huhuhu

VOTE! If you're excited for the animated Shutoku vs. Rakuzan!!! I know what would be the outcome, but...MIDORIMA BAEEEEE!!!!!

So for the announcement. Maybe just maybe when the time comes kyot ask for requests, you could like leave me a little scenario or idea to play with.

E.g. Kise on detention cleaning up the courtyard with You.

Something like that.

Again, I want to thank y'all for reading this one-shot book. I didnmt wxpected this much of a supper by again thank you very much ;)

Until next time!

October 30, 2014