Hate. Haaaaaate Everywhere.

Wooooooooow!!!

By the time I posted my "hiatus" thing before up to now, I kinda encountered a total of 3...how should describe them.

All I wanted to say to those...

Incomprehensible. Crazy. Rude. WTF. Have a loose screw. Idk. As much as I want to spout more indecent words (that my vocab would allow me), I think you'll get the point.

Let me describe these 3 people.

Reader 1 - this reader has a very unique way of assessing every fucking detail of my work. Typos. Vocabs and even author's notes. Wow, an editor. Thank you. But you don't have to effin make fun of a typo fuck this shiiiiit!!!

Reader 2 - have the audacity to actually read the whole damn thing and almost leave every possible insult on each paragraph. Seriously, the hardwork shall be praised. Bless you.

Reader 3 - practically saying my work is shit. Well, sorry for that, but if you may please.... Go the fudge away and don't fucking continue reading this shit!!!! Ugh.

Basically, these are the basic haters or shamers or whatever around wattpad.

I don't know why they have so much free time to do this. I also have this time where "wth is with this story", but I don't cross the border and act like an uneducated person.

If you have a problem with Mary Sues, it's not my problem to hear your problem about it. Ok your problem is that you see my character is smartass Mary Sue, so what would you gain from saying that to me? None right?

And if you have a problem with me being an "incompetent" writer, as a reader, I think the best thing to do is not to read my work at all.

Same old same old.

To my fellow writers, stay lovely, I hope we feel the same sentiment ;)

P.S. Wattpad should just invent a friggin block option instead of having just this mute option that practically does almost nothing.

- Aquatic Sunshine

May 16, 2015