Battlefield: Midorima x Reader x Akashi

A/M:
So I am into love triangle lately, war-eras plots, tragedy, bloodshed, revenge and I try my best with writing action, though I am not best with it. Please do give me your honest opinion though :)

---

Battlefield: Midorima x Reader x Akashi

Used.

Abused.

Thrown like trash.

Left alone to suffer.

You we're from the group of the Glaciens, the long living clan where each warrior can take on hundreds single handedly as if it's their innate and second nature skill.

But one fateful night, the clan got ambushed and what was only left was the 8 year old you.

You saw with your own two eyes how an army of of approximately a thousand beheaded men, raped and killed women and children and burn down people alive. Leaving nothing standing on your former community.

And you were the sole survivor that the King spared. But you wanted more than anything but not to be spared.

He made you his slave.

He used your body. R*ped you. Beat you up. Shamed you on the public. You want nothing but to get away from him. But every time you do, he would just do the same things to you, again, and again, and again.

Isn't it too much of a revenge to your father, the leader of Glaciens for loving your mother, who is the one this cruel King loves? Is he that vengeful to kill everyone dear to you and then make you suffer the consequences alone?

One day, on your 13th birthday, you've had enough. And he also did had enough of you. After a huge beating that fractured your ribs and crashed your face, he left you to die at the port of his kingdom.

You don't feel anything anymore. Numb if you must say. You were just waiting to die.

"Child, can you hear me?" A man called as he peeked at your limp form.

All you could make out is his green hair and his broad shoulders before darkness took over your consciousness.

---

You woke up in a very unfamiliar place. Trying to get up, you almost stumbled but managed to get yourself together. Is it just you or the floors seems to be...swaying lightly.

Grabbing a strategically placed cane on your bedside, you proceed to get out of the room. Stumbling upon countless of men and some women, they are all but giving you the pitiful look.

You managed to get out of the place and what greeted you was the salty smell of air and the sounds of waves crashing.

"What the..." You are undoubtedly in a battleship. Just how the heck did you manage to get here? You don't have the slightest idea.

"I see that you're up already. That was very quick considering your condition when I picked you up." Hearing a voice of the man, you turned around and saw a tall man, in his mid 30s and has green hair.

He is wearing a crown, and immediately you knew he is the King of Shuutoku, the rival of the abusive Emperor of the kingdom of Rakuzan that you're held captive from.

"W-what do you want from m-me! Get away!" Immediately you had your defenses up. You don't want yet another King to take away the little humanity that you still have. You point your stick at him as you slowly backed out.

"Halt milady! I mean no harm! In fact I saved you. I knew how cruel the Emperor of Rakuzan is to you. I just want you to have another chance in life. I hope you remember me, I am Midorima Shiro a good friend of your Dad, Leneius."

Upon hearing his name, you recognized him visiting your clan before from time to time to catch things up with your father.

You immediately relaxed and loosened you grip at the cane you're holding, now using it as a support.

"I-I see. I am very glad you do. But may I ask if...where are we heading and what do you plan to do with me?" Sure, he might genuinely saved you, but as how life is to you, you knew everything comes with a price.

"Join me on ruling Shuutoku, I need someone as resilient as you. (Your Name) of Glaciens, the last of the last. Conquer the world with me." The King placed his hand on your shoulder, telling you directly the seriousness of his intention.

You felt his passion, you felt you had a chance with him. You think you can trust him.

"Ok, I am with you, King Shiro." You held out your hand as he shook it with firmness.

"And you'll be the best warrior that you really are, future Head of the Army (Your Name)"

A/N:

Whoah! Idk I just said I would take a rest in Akashi and Midorima one-shot but then, here I am XD

Tell me what you think about this. XD

Vote! If you have an idea where I based the plot of this first part. Comment your guesses ;)

February 17, 2015