Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Luxury Cruise Day 5

    Bai Xuan said nothing.

    Pale golden spiritual power suddenly rose from him.

    However, these spiritual powers did not attack Xia Xiaoxiao, but formed a barrier to keep Xia Xiaoxiao out.

    "Miss Xia, it's just an agreement."

    Bai Xuan's tone was indifferent, like a god with no joy or sorrow in the nine heavens, to prove that what he did was just to watch over Xia Xiaoxiao, the world-destroying demon, so that the other party would not be in the mortal world. Set off a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood.

    Xia Xiaoxiao chuckled lightly.

    She had been prepared for a long time. When Bai Xuan erected a spiritual barrier in front of her, Xia Xiaoxiao had already turned into a black mist, penetrating into the other side of Bai Xuan, and then condensed into a human shape again.

    The charming and beautiful little girl smiled lightly, but the maliciousness in her words could not be concealed at all: "Hasn't Mr. Bai heard of other options, feeding demons with his body, has Mr. Bai heard of it?

    " When the masters find that they cannot suppress the grievances of the devil, they will choose to sacrifice themselves to soothe the devil's inextinguishable grievances."

    "Mr. Bai is the leader of the right way, and he cares about the common people. Do you want to do this too? Sacrifice?"

    Feeding the devil with one's body.

    These words fell in Bai Xuan's ears, causing Bai Xuan's heart to tremble slightly.

    In the next second, the golden light exploded, directly sending Xia Xiaoxiao flying.

    Xia Xiaoxiao smiled and turned into black mist in the golden light, scattered all over the room, and finally she condensed a human figure opposite Bai Xuan, and said naughty to Bai Xuan: "Mr. Bai is angry, it's really no joke. ."

    Bai Xuan's spiritual power also subsided, he lowered his eyes and stared at Xia Xiaoxiao below: "You came here for the first time, you are unreasonable, I don't want to ruin your reputation."

    Xia Xiaoxiao's face froze, her expression Also slightly surprised.

    She even looked at the man in front of her for several seconds involuntarily.

    Now she can be sure that Bai Daochang really can't be joking.

    Even a ghost who has been sealed for countless years and has just stepped into the world knows that the world is now open, and the love between men and women can even be made into entertainment shows, but she never expected that the native Bai Xuan would be so old-fashioned.

    Bai Xuan stretched out his hand, and between the light spots, a painting lay in his palm, which was the painting that Lu Yuan gave to Xia Xiaoxiao before.

    It turned out that during the battle just now, Bai Xuan actually took away the painting on Xia Xiaoxiao's body.

    Only because Xia Xiaoxiao was all focused on Bai Xuan, she didn't notice Bai Xuan's movements.

    "This painting..."

    Bai Xuan's slender fingertips brushed lightly over the mermaid in the painting.

    The mermaid on the picture scroll seemed to come alive, smiling wickedly towards Bai Xuan, and the vortex on the deep blue sky became deeper and deeper, as if it could directly suck away the soul of a person.