Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    When Moran and Qiao Yu left the main courtyard, Bai Xuan had already rushed to the door of the main courtyard, but only a few minutes before and after the three, Qiao Yu and Moran completely staggered from Bai Xuan.

    According to the original plan, the two went to find the guests at the side of the room, and they happened to meet the embarrassed Li Xing and others. As soon as the two sides converged and exchanged information about each other, they both felt their hearts sink.

    At this time, Bai Xuan, who came to the main courtyard, had an equally cold and ugly expression. The main courtyard was empty, there was no abnormality or ghosts, and it was as clean as an ordinary courtyard.

    However, the more this is the case, the less optimistic the situation is, and the more likely that Xia Xiaoxiao has fallen into a trap.

    With Xia Xiaoxiao's strength, naturally he won't suffer any harm, but once the evil god in Xia Xiaoxiao's body is completely released, it will be a devastating blow to the world. Presumably Xia Xiaoxiao doesn't want to see this world change. into the second horror game world.

    Thinking like this, Bai Xuan walked into the room where Xia Xiaoxiao disappeared, sat on the ground, crossed his knees and clasped his fingers, invisible golden lights spread out from him, and countless golden incantations also overflowed.

    The golden bone whip attached to Bai Xuan's waist turned into a huge golden sword suspended above his head, and a little golden blood beads flew out from his chest and fell onto the long sword.

    He must find Xia Xiaoxiao as soon as possible.

    Bai Xuan forcibly used his divine sense to enter the world in the Mid-Levels Villa to find Xia Xiaoxiao, and after the meeting Li Xing and the others on the other side, after exchanging information, they also began to discuss the countermeasures to leave the Mid-Levels Villa.

    Bai Xuan and Xiao Lie were not there. Zhu Wenxu, a calm and sensitive person, became the temporary leader of the team. He pushed on his glasses and interrupted the other people's fantasy: "Since the accident in Bishan Villa, we have not been able to. I have contacted the outside world, and now I suspect that it is also a very dangerous thing to leave the Mid-level Villa, and I personally recommend not to try it casually."

    "Then what should I do, should I stay here and wait to die?"

    After experiencing the ghostly fantasy, Moran became a lot more anxious, after all, the pressure of being on the same stage with the ghosts brought her endless psychological shadow: "We are all ordinary people, waiting at the villa in the middle of the mountain. It's also waiting to die, and going out is also dead, why don't you try it?"

    "Before Bai Xuan left, he asked us to stay in the wing peacefully. Combined with his performance on the island, I doubt that he has the ability to solve this matter."

    Zhu Wenxu did not get angry because of Moran's attitude, but gave an explanation in a persuasive manner.

    Lu Yuan also raised his hand weakly: "I can testify that because I am an artist, I am more sensitive than others, and I can see that Bai Xuan has an air that others do not have, and he should be different from us. ."

    This is also the reason why Lu Yuan is afraid of Bai Xuan, of course Lu Yuan can also see that Xia Xiaoxiao is different, but probably out of selfishness, he did not say this.

    Moran and Qiao Yu breathed a sigh of relief when they heard that there were capable people among the guests.

    Among the guests present, only the two of them have experienced the most dangerous things. No one knows the horror of those things better than them, not to mention that people's fear of ghosts is also innate. Don't feel frightened.