Chapter 23

Chapter 23 The Second Day of Returning to the Giants

    Xia Xiaoxiao raised her eyes and looked at the rich wife who was talking.

    The other party has a soft appearance, the corners of his eyes are slightly upturned, and he is wearing a printed cheongsam with a wrapped body.

    "Xiaoxiao, I know it's hard for you to accept it for a while, but you are really our daughter who has been lost for many years."

    Seeing that Xia Xiaoxiao didn't speak, the rich wife took two steps eagerly.

    Seeing this, the tall and elegant man next to him held down the rich wife's shoulder: "Don't get too excited, you will frighten the child."

    After he had comforted the rich wife, he looked at Xia Xiaoxiao calmly and gently: "Xia Miss, my name is Wen Gu, and my wife's name is Zhao Yayue, this is our paternity test certificate, you can take a look first."

    Wen Gu is a well-rounded person, he took out a dozen papers from his briefcase and handed it to Xia Xiaoxiao: "I believe this evidence is more convincing than what we said without evidence."

    In fact, without looking at the paternity test, Xia Xiaoxiao can also detect the blood connection between her and the two people in front of her, no, or she The body I am using now is related to the couple in front of me.

    She just didn't expect it to be such a coincidence. Not long after she came to this world, this body and her biological parents knew each other.

    It's a pity that the system has crashed after being tortured by her, otherwise she can ask if there is this paragraph in the original plot.

    "Hello Mr. Wen and Mrs. Zhao."

    Xia Xiaoxiao greeted the couple in front of her politely with a smile.

    Zhao Yayue's eyes dimmed obviously, but she also knew that it was a little unrealistic for Xia Xiaoxiao to call her parents immediately.

    Aunt Xia Xiaoxiao next to her directly babbled: "Hey, you are a child who is sensible, and your biological parents have come to your door, why don't you know how to call your parents, although your parents have raised you for a few years, But you two have little fate. They died early, so you don't have to think about them all the time. People, they all have to look forward to live. Do you understand, my aunt has raised you for so many years, and seeing you find your biological parents is also happy for you. Hurry up and call someone."

    Auntie was about to pull Xia Xiaoxiao's arm.

    Wen Gu, who was next to him, glanced at Auntie, and said lightly, "It's fine if the child doesn't want to talk, we are not the kind of arrogant parents."

    Auntie smiled apologetically: "Where am I? Aren't I happy for Xiaoxiao?"

    Said She walked to Xia Xiaoxiao's side, and whispered anxiously to persuade: "What's the matter with your child, where is your cleverness, your real parents are rich, and they keep looking for you, you follow them It’s a blessing to go home, don’t put on airs, go quickly.”

    After speaking, the aunt muttered sourly: “This child has no conscience since he was a child, and his luck is quite good. If he can catch a good child on the show, he doesn’t need to go to the street with the old man. Three kisses, this can even befall rich parents, and I don't know what their fate is."

    Xia Xiaoxiao glanced at her aunt.

    The moment she saw her aunt, she remembered it.

    Why did the original body act like a brainless female supporting actor in the show and instigate troubles? In fact, there is this aunt's persecution behind it.