Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Island Tour Day Two (Modified)

    "Mr. Bai is still in such a hurry."

    Seeing the paper figure covering the camera, Xia Xiaoxiao laughed softly.

    She was talking about what happened in the horror game "Infinite Nightmare".

    At that time, Bai Xuan, who was covered in blood, stepped into the dungeon where she was like the fierce god Rakshasa.

    The ends of the beautifully curved eyes were infected by the blood of the evil ghost, eroding into a bright red color.

    Bai Xuan looked at the crystal coffin in the sea of ​​flowers she was lying on like a ruthless god descending from the sky. The golden spiritual power outlined thousands of astrological changes behind him, and then everything was destroyed.

    Xia Xiaoxiao didn't even have time to say a word, the whole horror game was stopped, and she fell into eternal sleep.

    It was not until she came to this world for unknown reasons and became a vase cannon fodder for the heroine in Lian Zong that she escaped from the seal.

    However, Bai Xuan misunderstood Xia Xiaoxiao's meaning. He pursed his lips and explained in a low voice: "The live camera is not suitable for this situation."

    Xia Xiaoxiao changed her tulle suspenders now . The nightgown and nightdress are white, with a few pieces of veil embellished on the chest, and the transparent suspenders fall on the thin and white shoulders and collarbone, which is inexplicably a little color.

    Because Xia Xiaoxiao was lazily blowing her hair, her long hair was still dripping water, and the water dripped on the nightgown, which made the nightgown a little wet, which gave her an inexplicable feeling of pure temptation.

    Xia Xiaoxiao thought for a while, and nodded: "Well, it's quite inappropriate."

    If Bai Xuan wanted to accept her in a while, they would fight, and it was indeed not suitable for ordinary people to watch.

    At this moment, the doorbell rang, and Bai Xuan opened the door. It was the hotel waiter who walked in with the dining cart and started serving dishes one by one.

    Xia Xiaoxiao turned to look at Bai Xuan: "Mr. Bai, do you mind if I eat a meal before we start?"

    The waiter put down the dishes and left, Xia Xiaoxiao started to eat without waiting for Bai Xuan to answer, apparently it was just a polite question before.

    Bai Xuan looked at Xia Xiaoxiao sitting under the restaurant lights.

    Her long hair fell mischievously by her face, and she reached out her hands in distress to lift her hair, revealing a half-smooth and delicate profile.

    She stuffed a juicy steak into her mouth, then squinted her eyes contentedly, the corners of her lips curved into a smile, looking content and content.

    Bai Xuan's heart moved slightly, Xia Xiaoxiao was different from the ghosts he encountered in the horror game world.

    Xia Xiaoxiao also noticed Bai Xuan's gaze.

    The main reason is that this killing god has been staring at her right and wrong, and it is difficult for her not to notice.

    Killing God is the nickname given to Bai Xuan by other copy ghosts in "Infinite Nightmare", and it also spread to Xia Xiaoxiao's ears.

    Xia Xiaoxiao once wondered what kind of player Bai Xuan was, but she didn't expect that the first face of Bai Xuan was sealed.

    Speaking of which, Bai Xuan was the first living person to step into Xia Xiaoxiao's dungeon.