Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    After Bai Xuan stepped out of the wing, he realized that something had happened in the main courtyard of the villa in the middle of the mountain.

    It's just that he has never figured out why there is no major problem in the Mid-level Villa during the day, but such a dangerous thing suddenly happens at night.

    Therefore, he did not directly enter the main courtyard, but began to search for suspicious and strange places in the mid-level villa. Sure enough, during the search, Bai Xuan discovered a lot of problems.

    In this half-mountain villa, there is a huge magic circle hidden. The magic circle can hide the true atmosphere of the half-mountain villa, making the half-mountain villa look no different from the normal villa.

    But at night, when the qi of the yin is full, the magic circle will start silently, showing the real situation of the villa in the middle of the mountain.

    This magic circle makes Bai Xuan feel a little familiar, and he seems to have seen it somewhere.

    But now there is still a problem, that is, what kind of magic circle is covered by the underground of Mid-level Villa, and what does the person who buried the magic circle want to do.

    Out of the intuition of practitioners, Bai Xuan always felt that something was wrong.

    The layout of the Mid-level Villa is very cleverly covered. All the magic tools and carvings required for the formation are hidden in inconspicuous places. If it is an ordinary Celestial Master, it will only be treated as a ghost. Bai Xuan himself had done some research on the game, and at first glance found the inappropriateness.

    He walked along the gardens, courtyards, and promenades of the Mid-level Villa, and found that the dark patterns used on the garden fences were spells. A corpse in red.

    These clues are linked together, and the more Bai Xuan looks, the colder his face becomes.

    He thinks differently from other guests. When he saw the red corpse buried in the ground, he thought of the high official in the legend of Bie Zhuang. The other party is probably not an ordinary high official, but a very high-ranking official. Possibly a person in the metaphysics.

    That high-ranking official raised the actors, not to listen to the music, but to use these actors to support the evil spirits.

    But there are still some things that are not clear, that is, if these murderous things were buried here, and it was the mansion left by the people in the metaphysics to bury the magic circle, this half-mountain villa would never be so quiet, but it would have been in the mysterious place long ago. With fame in the door, it should have been sealed by them long ago.

    Why is Sang Dao still able to get the right to use the Mid-level Villa, and why has no one in Xuanmen ever heard of the Mid-level Villa?

    Just when Bai Xuan frowned, thinking about what happened to Banshan Villa and Xuanmen, he suddenly heard a rustling sound coming from the woods not far from the flowers.

    Bai Xuan's footsteps paused, changed direction, and walked towards the woods.

    His steps were extraordinarily light, and he didn't know what to do, as if he was hidden in the darkness, so that people couldn't notice his figure at all.

    However, after coming to the woods, Bai Xuan saw two unexpected people, it turned out to be Xiao Lie and Fang Yue.

    The two didn't know what to do in the woods, Xiao Lie walked around in the woods nervously, and Fang Yue looked a little anxious.