Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The Sixth Day of Returning to the Giants

    The person standing behind Ma Zhengtian is Bai Xuan.

    He still wears the usual Tang suit with embroidered cranes. The gradually light gray Tang suit has a high-quality texture, and his whole person is more and more bright like the moon, giving him a sense of alienation and mystery.

    His brows and eyes are indifferent without sorrow or joy, like a god who is far away from the hustle and bustle of the mundane world.

    In front of Bai Xuan's real coldness, Xiao Lie's pretentious coldness was simply a cowardly attitude, and Bai Xuan's temperament was immediately compared by Bai Xuan.

    Such a person makes it completely unimaginable that the quarrel in front of him has something to do with him, but such Bai Xuan coldly said the words of taking pictures of the entire audience for Xia Xiaoxiao.

    Those who heard it couldn't help but sighed that Bai Xuan was so pet, and Xia Xiaoxiao really had a good life.

    Bai Xuan looked at Xia Xiaoxiao, his eyes seemed to fluctuate a little, and he whispered: "I didn't come quickly, you had too much fun."

    If Bai Xuan really came quickly, then The night he traced Xia Xiaoxiao's trail, he would appear outside the Wen family's villa, but he didn't.

    Just after he knew where Xia Xiaoxiao was, he didn't ask the other party anymore, but let Xia Xiaoxiao stay at the Wen family villa until he found that he and Xia Xiaoxiao overlapped, and then went to the auction. After adjusting it, it was at the same time as Xia Xiaoxiao.

    Xia Xiaoxiao looked at Bai Xuan carefully.

    Is it an illusion? She always felt that Bai Xuan seemed to have undergone some subtle changes.

    But looking at it again, I found that the man in front of him was the same as the man I had seen countless times before.

    It seems that nothing has changed.

    Xia Xiaoxiao only thought that Bai Xuan was worried that she would bring harm to the world, so she smiled and said, "Don't worry, Mr. Bai, I have always obeyed the law during this time."

    Since there is an agreement between the two, Xia Xiaoxiao will naturally abide by it. convention.

    The Heretic God is not an unreasonable low-level evil ghost, and it is more appropriate to know what to do. Unless Xia Xiaoxiao gets tired of playing, she will always abide by this agreement for a short time.

    The two of them were talking, and Ma Zhengtian was already getting excited over there.

    Ma Zhengtian originally wanted to see Bai Xuancai to talk to Xia Xiaoxiao, but when he saw Bai Xuan really came, he blushed a little and said respectfully, "Mr. Bai, hello, I'm a disciple of the Ma family, my name is Ma Zhengtian."

    Originally, Xiao Lie and a few people saw Bai Xuan appearing, and Ma Zhengtian was excited. They thought they would quarrel. Unexpectedly, Ma Tianzheng was so respectful to Bai Xuan and didn't care about the relationship between Xia Xiaoxiao and Bai Xuan. stunned.

    It turns out that Ma Zhengtian is Bai Xuan's person, but this is impossible. Bai Xuan has just returned to Bai's house not long ago, and how did he make friends with each other.

    Bai Xuan just glanced at Ma Zhengtian lightly, and nodded slightly towards the other party, even if he received Ma Zhengtian's greetings.

    Xia Xiaoxiao laughed softly: "Thanks to Mr. Ma for helping me out just now."