Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    After Bai Xuan warned the others, he disappeared in the wing room where everyone was in a flash. The other people who were awakened wanted to ask what happened, but Bai Xuan walked too fast. There was no chance at all to stop him, and he had already walked away.

    "What's going on, it's so mysterious, what happened?"

    Li Xing was very unhappy with Bai Xuan's attitude, and was the first to murmur: "It's all the guests who participated in the show, there is something we don't know, we need to He solves it alone?"

    Zhu Wenxu pushed his glasses and defended Bai Xuan: "There is something wrong with this Mid-level Villa, I had discussed it with Bai Xuan when I first came here, he, like me, has If you feel like this, if you go out now, someone should have had an accident."

    Li Xing was stunned: "Then why didn't you say it, we gave up participating in this show?"

    "After all, it's just a guess, and it's not credible to say it. I plan to check the situation first, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon."

    Zhu Wenxu's expression was also a little cold: "If I guessed correctly, now we should not be able to contact the outside world, nor can we leave Mid-level Villa. It's gone."

    Probably every time there is an accident, there is such a law, the murderer does not know how to block their contact with the outside world, so that they can be strangled in a closed place.

    Sure enough, after listening to Zhu Wenxu's words, everyone present began to use their mobile phones to check the information, Yue Qingqing's face turned pale: "The mobile phone has no signal again."

    Lu Yuan stammered and said: "Before the connection was cut off, someone Sent me a message, saying that there was a particularly heavy fog on the road in Mid-level Villa, outsiders could not come in, and we couldn't get out. If you want to leave Mid-level Villa, you can only wait until the fog clears, otherwise the road will be very dangerous "

    How could this happen?" Li Xing raised his eyebrows deeply: "No, I have to go and see."

    "I advise you to listen to Mr. Bai."

    Xia Xiaoxiao, who walked out of the room, smiled lightly against the door. For the sake of the meal during the day, Xia Xiaoxiao didn't mind helping Bai Xuan to remind these people, lest these people run around and increase the number of the righteous leader. work load.

    "Little?" Li Xing curled his lips, feeling unhappy: "Do you think he is more capable?"

    "How about a few big men here, many people are powerful, wouldn't it be better for everyone to brainstorm solutions together, why would you? Do you think Bai Xuan can solve the problem alone?"

    "Mr. Bai is indeed very capable, and he was the first to catch the murderer last time on the island trip." Zhu Wenxu was very fond of Bai Xuan, so he explained in a low voice with Li Xing: "Mr. Thinking is the sharpest among us."

    Xia Xiaoxiao also nodded: "There are some things that only Bai Xuan can handle."

    Li Xing was choked up, and he felt his heart throbbing.

    Fang Yue, who had been watching quietly, said with a smile: "Although Mr. Bai's personal ability is indeed very powerful, there is a saying that is good, many people are powerful, and going alone can show ability, but strength can't. When the time comes, let alone it was Moran who had an accident this time. We can’t stand here and watch.”

    “Moran is my friend, and I must find her.”

    Xiao Xie didn't say much, just held Fang Yue's shoulder: "I'll go with you."