Chapter 16

Chapter 16 The ninth day of the island tour

    As Xia Xiaoxiao and Bai Xuan stepped into the hotel one after another, all the weird things in the hotel disappeared without a trace.

    Xia Xiaoxiao took the elevator all the way to the guest room. At this time, Bai Xuan had already arrived at the guest room with the hotel waiter. As soon as the two met, the fog over the island completely dissipated, and the island reappeared on the show. Group positioning on the map.

    At the place where the program crew stayed a few hours away by boat, Sannuo looked at the reconnected location map, swiped and froze, shouting around and shouting: "Hurry up, don't send someone to rescue soon."

    The workers of the program group all took action and began to contact rescue workers and luxury ferries to pick up the guests.

    Because the island disappeared from the navigation and positioning map before, the program team called the police early and contacted the guests' families.

    Many of these guests had outstanding family backgrounds, so they directly arranged a luxury cruise ship to receive them. In order to prevent accidents, medical care was arranged on the cruise ship, and the police who received the police also followed.

    Such a ship of rescuers rushed to the re-emerged island in a mighty way.

    At this time, the guests on the island didn't know what happened outside the island, and they didn't know that the hotel was shielded during this time. They were in shock because of what happened in the hotel before.

    When Xia Xiaoxiao and Bai Xuan came to the corridor of the guest room, what they saw was Xiao Lie, who had nosebleeds on his face and was helped up by Li Xing and Fang Yue, Moran who was crying frantically pounding the door and then rolled onto the corridor carpet, and Mo Lan who was cautiously Opening the crack of the door, he looked at Qiao Yu and Zhu Wenxu who came over...

    Bai Xuan still didn't have much reaction, but Xia Xiaoxiao couldn't help laughing softly when she looked at these people.

    She didn't have a lot of sympathy, but just thought the appearance of these people was so funny.

    The audience who watched the show also couldn't help laughing.

    After the bizarre phenomenon in the hotel before, the live broadcast footage was good and bad, and many pictures were blurred, and netizens could only guess the progress of the plot arranged by the program team.

    Now that the weirdness has subsided, the live broadcast room has become clear again, and netizens can see the current situation of the guests at a glance.

    [Beauty sister, this is too miserable, but I don't know why, I laughed out loud. ]

    [Director Sang is really bad, the filming is quite real, it seems to scare the guests. ]

    [The show team is not a human being, who would have thought that Lian Zong Game would actually arrange a supernatural mission, except Xia Xiaoxiao who knew the script earlier, who could react calmly, but the newly-appeared Bai Xuan was quite unexpected. ]

    [I'm a little bit broken about the filters of Sister Moran and Xiao Lie. They can't be. Even if they can't guess the script arranged by the show team, they won't be so scared. ]

    With the disappearance of all kinds of horrors, the atmosphere of the hotel returned to normal, and the frightened and lost guests gradually recovered.

    Seeing that Xiao Lie was fine, Li Xing just broke his nose, so he let go of Xiao Lie and walked in front of Xia Xiaoxiao.

    He frowned and looked at Xia Xiaoxiao, with a stinky tone: "What's the matter with you, how did you get in this way, I haven't been able to contact you before, where have you been?"