Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Luxury Cruise Day 4

    Lu Yuan is the least existent of the male guests. Although he is good-looking, his big eyes and delicate facial features make him look a bit like a doll. People are always mourning, their eyes are blue and black, and they hide in corners from time to time, looking very much like a human-shaped mushroom from a distance.

    Lu Yuan has the aura of refusing to be approached by others. He likes to stay away from the crowd every day. Only Yue Qingqing, who has the best temper, can occasionally catch up with him. Others are ignoring Lu Yuan intentionally or unintentionally.

    Such a suspected autistic person suddenly stopped Xia Xiaoxiao, which surprised Xia Xiaoxiao.

    "I...I..."

    After calling out Xia Xiaoxiao, Lu Yuan's face flushed red and his tone stuttered, but his eyes were full of unconcealed enthusiasm: "I have a gift I want to give you."

    Xia Xiaoxiao raised her eyebrows, He looked at Lu Yuan in surprise.

    In the whole program, she and Lu Yuan could only be regarded as strangers who knew each other's names and didn't say a few words at all. Why did Lu Yuan suddenly give her a gift?

    Lu Yuan misunderstood Xia Xiaoxiao's silence, thinking that Xia Xiaoxiao felt offended.

    Maybe this was the first time he offered to give a girl a gift, so he was nervous and scared.

    But Lu Yuan didn't flinch. Instead, he looked up at Xia Xiaoxiao with a shy and hot look: "But... can I?"

    He didn't look like a male guest giving a gift to a female guest, but like a fan I saw my dream idol.

    Although the trip to the island came to an end due to unforeseen incidents, the live video recording continued, and netizens could still see the situation of the guests on the island.

    Xia Xiaoxiao and Bai Xuan showed unexpected strength before, so the live broadcast of the two attracted many viewers of the show.

    The Yinyue battleship seems to have some special shielding ability. When Bai Xuan stepped into the Yinyue, the camera would naturally go black, so the audience all piled up in Xia Xiaoxiao's live broadcast room with unusual gossip.

    At this moment, seeing Lu Yuan calling to stop Xia Xiaoxiao, netizens suddenly started talking in amazement.

    [What's the matter, why did Lu Yuan suddenly stop Xia Xiaoxiao and give Xia Xiaoxiao a gift? ]

    [Lu Yuan, the guest, didn't see any reaction from him in the whole program. If it wasn't for the task, he would probably squat in the corner alone to grow mushrooms, and wouldn't form a team with Yue Qingqing. It's strange to say goodbye to Xia Xiaoxiao. 】

    【Could it be that you want to rub off the heat, tsk, I hate this kind of show and scheming the most, obviously it was not bad to squat in the corner alone before. 】

    As the netizens discussed curiously, Xia Xiaoxiao laughed instead: "Okay." After

    thinking about it, Xia Xiaoxiao tilted her head to look at Lu Yuan: "This is the first time I have received a gift, Thank you."

    Xia Xiaoxiao was right, this was indeed the first time she had received a gift from a living person.

    In the past in the world of "Infinite Nightmare", Xia Xiaoxiao would receive gifts from ghosts.

    But those ghosts mostly sent things out of the mentality of offerings and filial piety, and most of the things they sent were bloody sacrifices. She actually didn't like it very much.