Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Luxury Cruise Day Two

    "Mr. Xiao..."

    The people on the rescue boat also saw Xiao Lie standing on the shore, and Sang Nuo, who arrived first, jumped off the boat, walked towards Xiao Lie, and nodded hello to Fang Yue by the way.

    After all, Xiao Lie is the most expensive male guest in the show, and he can be regarded as the biggest investor in the show. In addition, he and Fang Yue are the hottest match in the show, and they are the core soul characters of "One Hundred Days of Heart". Very fancy.

    "Mr. Xiao, are you all right?"

    Sang Nuo's words made everyone on the island feel strange. Why did Sang Nuo come, and why did Sang Nuo ask this question?

    Before they could ask questions, they saw the medical staff, police officers and program staff who jumped off the rescue boat behind Sanno.

    "This is..." Xiao Lie's face also showed surprise.

    "Ah, Mr. Xiao, don't you know? In fact, since you went to the island yesterday, the island has lost contact with us." Assistant Sang Nuo added: "This is not the design of our director Sang, and director Sang has never been there. This kind of design was done in the show."

    Hearing the assistant say this, and seeing the medical staff, police and other personnel who jumped on the island, everyone was stunned for a moment, and their backs suddenly felt cold.

    If these are not the program links designed by Sanno, and everything on the island hotel is true, then they spent the night with the murderer without knowing it yesterday, and then think about the nervous and murderous appearance of the hotel waiter, who repeatedly wanted to hunt and kill everyone. Design, no one dared to think about it any further.

    Qiao Yu's face turned even paler, she couldn't help hiding behind Xia Xiaoxiao, and unconsciously grabbed Xia Xiaoxiao's skirt.

    Although she had also confused whether the hotel waiter was a real staff member, but when she heard the truth from the show crew, she couldn't help trembling and fear, and even gave birth to a deep fear.

    The hotel waiter is a real murderer. If Xia Xiaoxiao hadn't pushed her away, if she faced the hotel waiter, she still didn't know what she would have faced.

    Last night, it was Xia Xiaoxiao who took on everything for her, how scared and strong Xia Xiaoxiao should be.

    Xia Xiaoxiao is not the kind of person that Qiao Yu thought before. Although Qiao Yu realized it long ago, but now she feels more and more guilty, because she thought of Xia Xiaoxiao like that before.

    Qiao Yu's movements naturally attracted Xia Xiaoxiao's attention, she looked down at Qiao Yu, and finally couldn't help rubbing Qiao Yu's hairy head.

    Well, the touch is as nice and cute as she imagined.

    Xia Xiaoxiao knew that humans like to keep pets.

    So, is Qiao Yu her pet?

    Thinking of this, Xia Xiaoxiao's mood suddenly improved, she had never had a pet before.

    Xia Xiaoxiao believes that she is not a bad owner. Now that she has the opportunity to keep a pet, she will definitely treat Qiao Yu very well.

    Qiao Yu also felt the temperature on the top of her head. She looked up at Xia Xiaoxiao in surprise. For some reason, seeing the smile on the corner of Xia Xiaoxiao's lips, she was suddenly no longer afraid, so she clung to Xia Xiaoxiao even more.