Chapter 57

Chapter 57: The Eighth Day of the God Festival

    "Who are you, what are you doing here, you are not welcome here!"

    A group of people who looked bad and disrupted suddenly came to the warm birthday party. Wen Gu, the host, turned cold and walked in front of the people. scolded each other coldly.

    However, the person wearing a dark uniform with a silver spear on his waist didn't look at Wen Gu at all, his sharp eyes only stared at Xia Xiaoxiao in the crowd.

    The smile on Xia Xiaoxiao's face also cooled down. Although she was smiling, the ridiculousness did not reach her eyes.

    The guests who came to celebrate with Qiao Yu looked at each other, and their faces were not very good-looking, Li Xing even frowned and stepped forward, frowning: "You are talking nonsense, take medicine when you are sick, Lu Yuan, not yet. Hurry up and call the police."

    Lu Yuan hurriedly took out his mobile phone, and the others reacted, keeping Xia Xiaoxiao behind him, followed by those who called the police, those who were looking for someone, and those who contacted the mental hospital.

    However, when the mobile phone was turned on, they were surprised to find that the mobile phone had an old problem again, and the signal was blocked at a critical time.

    "It seems that your disguise is very popular, Evil God, if they knew your true face, would they still treat you like this?" The

    leader only sneered at Xia Xiaoxiao, his eyes full of disgust and vigilance.

    "By the way, let me introduce myself, my dear Zhang Chengrui, who is fortunate enough to be the head of the heresy processing office. Today, I was ordered to invite the evil god to sit down.

    " That Zhang Chengrui's constant slander aimed at Xia Xiaoxiao, with a scary look like a madman, and infinite vigilance suddenly arose in his heart.

    Wen Gu stood in front of Xia Xiaoxiao with a cold face, and signaled to the security guard at the banquet to invite people out.

    But these security guards couldn't get close to Zhang Chengrui at all, so they were easily subdued by the people around Zhang Chengrui and threw them aside.

    Then everyone brought by Zhang Chengrui took out their weapons and pointed at everyone in the banquet like a warning.

    Moran couldn't help screaming in horror and hid aside.

    Fang Yue's face was not very good-looking, and she moved cautiously to a safe place.

    Although Qiao Yu, Li Xing and the Wen family were afraid, they still stood in front of Xia Xiaoxiao. Zhu Wenxu pushed his glasses and walked over to calmly negotiate with Zhang Chengrui.

    "You said that you are a state agency, but there is no law enforcement agency that can break into someone's home and take people away without notice and evidence. What about your documents?"

    "Besides, if I am not wrong, Mr. Bai Xuanbai should also be one of your people, Mr. Bai's ability is strong, and he must be in a good position. Mr. Bai has always been on good terms with Miss Xia, and the two are still friends of the same industry, Director Zhang, I'm afraid there is some misunderstanding."

    Zhang Chengrui's eyes finally gave Zhu Wenxu a point. The smile on his face was inexplicable, but it was by no means kind, and he even looked at Xia Xiaoxiao meaningfully.

    "You mean Mr. Bai Xuanbai..."

    He deliberately lengthened the tone, with a bit of a bad look on the show, and said triumphantly: "Is it possible that this is what Mr. Bai instructed?"