Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The first day of the luxury cruise

    The guests were all stunned by the roar of the hotel waiter, and involuntarily looked in the direction of Xia Xiaoxiao, and the audience watching the live broadcast also exclaimed.

    [This reversal is too awesome. Director Sang is as expected of Director Sang who has filmed reasoning and suspense, but he even arranged a guest who is a spy. In this case, Xia Xiaoxiao's previous situation can be explained, so she Will be the only female guest to sing in a fishtail dress. ]

    [I didn't expect that Xia Xiaoxiao was the killer who planned everything. ]

    [No, no, the real mastermind behind the scenes is Director Sang. Director Sang arranged for me to shout 666.]

    At this time, Director Sang, who was also watching the live broadcast nervously, twitched, and the staff and police next to him looked at him in surprise. he.

    The policeman who led the team couldn't help but ask: "Director Sang, you really didn't make fun of us, right? Is the disappearance of the show guests the effect of the show you planned?"

    Sanno couldn't help scratching his head and collapsed: "If I planned this I don't know the people in this hotel at all!"

    If Sanno clearly remembered his program flow, he would have been brainwashed by the hotel waiters and netizens at this moment. He really arranged such an awesome reversal plot by himself.

    But he...he filmed a love drama, not a suspense decryption!

    He was crazy to put such a hellish program in the love drama.

    What to say.

    It can only be said that this session of netizens is so excellent, is the brain hole even bigger than his director?

    After the hotel waiter finished speaking, he looked at Xia Xiaoxiao coldly and smugly.

    Transform, turn into something of terror and put the hotel into hell mode again, then fight the man who tied him so he has a chance to shed the ropes and devour all the living.

    He has now exposed the identity of this woman in public, presumably this woman will no longer be able to disguise her human identity.

    Next to him, Moran, who had been looking for a chance to win a round, took the opportunity to directly ask: "Xia Xiaoxiao, you know the script and you don't reveal a little bit, do you know how worried we were about you at the time, did you know that everyone was scared enough, Xiao They were going to find you, but they were smashed by the lampshade on the ceiling, Qiao Yu was about to cry, don't you think it's too much?"

    Fang Yue also smiled slightly beside him: "Xiao Xiao, don't take it to heart, Mo Lan was just too worried, we were all worried about you at the time, afraid that something might happen to you."

    Xia Xiaoxiao looked at the sullen hotel waiter, then at Fang Yue and Moran, her eyes widened. , with an extremely innocent expression: "I don't understand what you are talking about."

    Although Xia Xiaoxiao didn't know much about humans, she also knew that if she wanted to stay and play happily among humans, it was best Don't show your anomalies too much.

    Now that she feels more and more interesting here, she doesn't want to leave the venue early.

    She didn't know what the hotel waiter's accusation was, and she couldn't understand Fang Yue Moran's questioning.

    Anyway, as long as Bai Xuan doesn't reveal her identity, it doesn't matter.

    The hotel waiter watched Xia Xiaoxiao retreat innocently, his face squirmed and jumped twice, trying to get close to Xia Xiaoxiao: "You lied, you are, why don't you reveal your identity!"