Chapter 26

Chapter 26 The fifth day of returning to the giants

    When Moran came up, he asked Xia Xiaoxiao why he was here. Xia Xiaoxiao laughed and looked at Moran: "Why are you here, why am I here?"

    Moran was choked by Xia Xiaoxiao, she Looking at Ma Zhengtian beside Xia Xiaoxiao, he sneered coldly and said, "It seems that you are clinging to a new man again, you are quite good, the person who can coax casually is giving you resources again. It's for contacts, and you're not afraid of overturning the car and it's hard to clean up."

    "Sister Moran doesn't need to be so bitter, I know that Sister Moran can't catch a man who wants to chase, and it's hard to feel uncomfortable seeing me being so popular, hey. , Men like me, what can I do?"

    Xia Xiaoxiao played with her black hair and smiled innocently at Mo Lan, who was so angry that she almost fell on her back.

    Moran was really heartbroken. She fell in love with Zhu Wenxu on the show, but for some reason, no matter what tricks she used, she seemed to wink at a blind man, and Zhu Wenxu was completely unmoved.

    Later, her infatuated character design had been marketed, and even if Moran wanted to go back and choose again, she had no choice but to grit her teeth and continue to persevere, which also meant that she wanted to win Zhu Wenxu and save her face.

    Xia Xiaoxiao's reply was tantamount to stabbing at Moran's heart.

    Seeing this, Fang Yue hurriedly said: "Xiao Xiao, you misunderstood, Moran is actually pursued by many boys, but she is relatively straight and specific, so she has decided that one person will not turn back, Moran advises you, I am also afraid that you will go down the wrong road. We all know your background. In fact, no one looks down on you. After all, everyone will admire the girl who is independent and self-improving. I am just worried that you will go astray. After all, you are young, so you can't tell the truth from the fake."

    Fang Yuesheng's gentle and bright, her own aura of a lady, her gentle words like diligently teaching, if others hear it, they only think that she is full of heart for Xia A little consideration will only make Xia Xiaoxiao frivolous and willful.

    In the original story line, Fang Yue relied on such a skin and a wrist to talk and do things, step by step to kick away all the obstacles in front of him, and won the favor of the rich and powerful men and women in the circle, and was surrounded by many of admirers and followers.

    Xiao Lie has been standing by Fang Yue's side coldly, showing aloof disdain from top to bottom.

    Since the last time he parted from the island, he was taken down by Bai Xuan as the boss, he felt irritable when he saw Xia Xiaoxiao, and he couldn't care about the calm image he had always created. Now he is looking at Xia Xiaoxiao so brazen. The woman felt uncomfortable, and even felt that Xia Xiaoxiao's admiration for him was like a joke.

    If Xia Xiaoxiao really likes him, she should be as sensible and interesting as Fang Yue, instead of being self-willed like a little princess living in her own world, with a vase-like skin that is actually useless.

    Xia Xiaoxiao couldn't compare to Shang Yue at all.

    Especially when Xia Xiaoxiao kept saying that men would be fascinated by her, and there was a tall and handsome man standing beside her, this made Xiao Lie more and more annoyed, and his tone took on a bit of aloofness. : "Xia Xiaoxiao, everyone is just mentioning you for the sake of co-producing the show, don't be so naive all the time, feel that the world revolves around you, and all men are really fascinated by you for granted, and don't ask for anything."