Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Third Day of Returning to the Giants

    Xia Xiaoxiao sat in Wen's car and drove in the other direction of the sea market.

    Zhao Yayue has been chattering about the situation of the Wen family to Xia Xiaoxiao in the car.

    "The family is very simple. You have an older brother. Your brother is five years older than you. His name is Wen Rui. You have another... You can call her sister, the child that my father and I adopted after you got lost."

    "When you were lost, we were very sad. We wanted to pray for you and save merit, so we adopted a girl. She has a good temper. Knowing that the family has been looking for you, we have been thinking about getting you back. Xiaoxiao , you don't have to be afraid, now you are going home."

    Zhao Yayue is very gentle, Xia Xiaoxiao also likes her very much, she smiled at Zhao Yayue after hearing this.

    Zhao Yayue's heart softened, she hesitated for a long time, and finally asked, "If you leave suddenly, don't you need to say goodbye to the people at Wannuoyuan?"

    "No." Xia Xiaoxiao never doubted Bai Xuan's ability: "He will find me soon."

    Zhao Yayue felt a pain in her heart, the child must be young and ignorant, who was bewildered and controlled by the other party, and regarded the ill-conceived gold master as the omnipotent controller.

    She put her arms around Xia Xiaoxiao and touched Xia Xiaoxiao's hair: "Child, everything will be fine, Mom and Dad will take good care of you."

    Xia Xiaoxiao raised her hand and touched her hair in surprise. It was the first time someone had dared to rub her hair like this.

    After all, she is the core of the existence of "Infinite Nightmare". She is the master of evil spirits that every ghost in the copy will revere and fear, and she is also the world-destroying demon that humans fear, and can bring the grotesque and terrifying to the world at any time. Great ghost.

    Everyone is careful with her, even Bai Xuan regards her as an old enemy.

    It was the first time someone hugged her in his arms and comforted her carefully, which made Xia Xiaoxiao feel novel.

    She didn't hate it either.

    It turns out that these are human parents.

    The car quickly drove to Wen's house and came to a single-family three-story villa, which was Xia Xiaoxiao's new home.

    Xia Xiaoxiao walked in with Wen Gu and his wife, and saw a beautiful girl wearing a white gauze skirt standing at the door of the villa.

    The other party should be the adopted daughter Wen Xue mentioned by Zhao Yayue.

    Wen Xue was also looking at Xia Xiaoxiao, there was a bit of sadness and sadness in her eyes, but she greeted her with a smile: "You are Xiaoxiao, my parents have been looking for you for more than 20 years, and they finally found you, Xiaoxiao. , welcome back."

    Wen Xue's generosity also made Wen Gu and his wife very happy, Wen Gu praised Wen Xue in a low voice, Wen Xue smiled but lowered her eyes, covering the sadness in her eyes.

    She has accompanied her parents for more than 20 years, but after all, she is no better than Xia Xiaoxiao, her biological daughter who has been missing for more than 20 years.

    Is the power of blood so powerful? As long as it is biological, it is more important than her daughter who has been with her for more than 20 years. It is so important that no matter how hard she tries, she cannot make her parents forget the pain and treat her as a real daughter. .