Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Bai Xia was right out of the circle on the hot search. Many passersby felt inexplicable when they clicked in. They wanted to ask a few questions, but they were quickly suppressed by Zhang Zishu's metaphysics navy brigade.

    Ma Tianzheng and Zhang Zishu are all young talents from Xuanmen. They not only cultivated with their families, but also entered the world to understand modern society. Then they brought a group of people from Zixuanmen circle to scare passersby who questioned and smeared. .

    Anyone who asks a question or wants to say a few nasty words will be greeted with answers such as 'How many people do you have in your family, you have a bloodbath recently' or 'You want to achieve what you want, but you are doomed to doom' .

    The key is that these people are not just rhetoric, and they say something in a way, so that these people don't dare to talk nonsense again, for fear that another bad luck or disaster will come true.

    There are also some people who have figured out how to solve the problem, and they actually solve it with a problem. Zhang Zishu and the others are not polite, and they help solve what they can solve, and they can also practice their own abilities.

    After going back and forth, Bai Xia CP became even more popular, more and more inexplicable passers-by poked in, and then inexplicably attracted by the metaphysical painting style, and finally fell vertically.

    There are also some people who are very puzzled, thinking that they are just two lovers of Zongzong guests, and what they are doing is poking at the metaphysics nest.

    Xia Xiaoxiao and Bai Xuan, who were in other villages, didn't know it, and they didn't know what surprise Ma Zhengtian and the others had come up with. After assigning the wing, they each put their own gifts in the wing.

    Because Mid-level Villa is a century-old building, and the wing rooms are also antique. Fortunately, the program team is still a personal person. They did not let them disconnect from the network and power off. Instead, they connected the network cable and water and electricity before the program started, so as to avoid the guests. They live in and live as primitive people.

    Each wing room is divided into two parts by carved door curtains, one part is a wooden bed with hanging bed curtains, the other part is a table, chair cabinet and a few tatami mats. Appears quiet and cold.

    After Qiao Yu walked in, she wanted to open the ancient wooden wardrobe and put her clothes in. As soon as her hand touched the wardrobe, Xia Xiaoxiao said, "Wait a minute."

    Qiao Yu turned to look at her suspiciously: "Xiao Xiao, What's the matter?"

    Xia Xiaoxiao smiled: "I just feel that the house is damp and the cabinet has been around for a long time, so it must not taste very good, and I am afraid that the clothes will be contaminated with some damp smell."

    Qiao Yu thought After thinking about the picture and taste, I immediately became disgusted: "Forget it, let's put the suitcase."

    "Yeah."

    Xia Xiaoxiao responded casually and glanced at the wardrobe again. The cabinet door could not be closed. Looking in from the gap of the cabinet door, I only felt that the gap was dark and scarlet, as if something bad was hiding in it silently, staring maliciously at the people outside the cabinet.

    If someone by the side sees the gap in the cabinet door, I'm afraid they will feel unusually uncomfortable, but Xia Xiaoxiao glanced at it and averted her gaze indifferently.

    Her actions seemed to anger some unknown existence. When she looked away from the cabinet, the cabinet door suddenly clicked automatically without wind.