Chapter 25

Chapter 25 The Fourth Day of Returning to the Giants

    In the Wen family villa, Xia Xiaoxiao looked up at Zhao Yayue: "You can make a wish to me, you can do anything."

    She liked what Zhao Yayue gave her, and in the concept of evil ghosts and evil spirits, this is what she accepted. Zhao Yayue's offerings make her happy offerings, and she will also give them back.

    The Cthulhu's feedback is both luck and destruction for the other party.

    Because Xia Xiaoxiao will give Zhao Yayue and his wife countless wealth, youth, beauty, and even longevity and disease-free. As long as they can keep paying her such a pleasant reward, she can maintain the blessing for a long time until Zhao Yayue and his wife meet again. Can't pay either.

    At that time, they will fall into the realm of the Heretic God and become a slushy of flesh and blood in the realm of the Heretic God, struggling to reincarnate.

    But Xia Xiaoxiao didn't think there was anything terrible about it.

    Because Zhao Yayue and his wife can enjoy the most expensive things in the world while they are alive, so what does it matter after death, they are already dead anyway.

    Zhao Yayue was stunned for a moment when she heard the words, and then she couldn't help laughing and rolled her eyes.

    She raised her hand and rubbed Xia Xiaoxiao's hair: "Xiao Xiao, you are so cute."

    Xia Xiaoxiao was a little depressed: "I'm not joking, I'm serious."

    After speaking, she raised her eyes seriously Zhao Yayue: "You can think about it, what do you want to ask me."

    When she said this, her eyes were dark, like a bottomless abyss. The inhuman pure black was pure and terrifying. Zhao Yayue, who was watching, couldn't help but restrain her smile.

    Xia Xiaoxiao whispered: "You can think about it and think clearly."

    She likes the identity of the original body very much, and the happiness brought by using the identity of the original body also makes Xia Xiaoxiao very satisfied, and Zhao Yayue and his wife are human bodies. The parents of Xia Xiaoxiao also let Xia Xiaoxiao know what parents are, which are words that will be pleasant to read.

    So she also hoped that the remuneration she gave back to Zhao Yayue and his wife, the same expensive and luxurious, is the dream that human beings diligently pursue.

    Zhao Yayue stared at Xia Xiaoxiao's dark eyes, as if influenced by Xia Xiaoxiao, she frowned deeply and pondered.

    Just when Xia Xiaoxiao was waiting for Zhao Yayue's wish, Zhao Yayue suddenly laughed lightly and gently rubbed Xia Xiaoxiao's hair: "Mom's wish, mother's wish is to hope Xiaoxiao will always be happy, it's best It's my little one who will always be safe from disaster, this is my mother's greatest wish."

    Xia Xiaoxiao was stunned.

    Zhao Yayue made such a wish to her, wishing the evil god to be safe and happy.

    Xia Xiaoxiao was at a loss for a moment because of this never-before-seen wish, and she didn't know what to do in return.

    Zhao Yayue misunderstood Xia Xiaoxiao's silence, she thought Xia Xiaoxiao was shy, she bent down and said, "Xiao Xiao, can my mother kiss you?"

    Before Xia Xiaoxiao could answer, Zhao Yayue bent down and kissed Qin Xia's small forehead: "Have a good dream."

    After speaking, Zhao Yayue left.