Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Island Tour Day 5

    Xiao Li and the others wanted to find Bai Xuan's trace.

    However, they could see the head at a glance around the narrow door. There was no place to hide people, and there was no blood. They couldn't find Bai Xuan at all.

    Xiao Lie and Li Xing gave up after looking for a while, while Zhu Wenxu put down the phone and said in a cold and serious voice, "Bai Xuan's phone number can't be reached, neither the hotel nor the show team can be reached."

    On the other side, Fang Yue also spoke up. , the tone was full of worry: "Qiao Yu and Xia Xiaoxiao have also lost news."

    Moran interrupted to put forward an idea: "Could it be that the signal of the negative level is not good, didn't the waiter just say that the show is on the negative level and the negative level two? It is held on the second floor, and the place where we are watching the show is already underground and we don’t know how many meters away, so it’s normal that we can’t get in touch.” Xiao Lie heard the words and said directly: “Go     upstairs

    and contact the staff at the front desk.”

Go to the front desk.

    Fortunately, many of them had a good memory, and they found the exit smoothly and came to the front desk of the hotel.

    However, when they reached the first floor of the hotel, everyone was stunned.

    The entire first floor was empty, there was no one at the front desk, it was quiet and even a little weird.

    Moran immediately complained with dissatisfaction: "What's going on in this hotel, did you contact us alone from beginning to end? That hotel waiter didn't know where he went, and he couldn't be reached even if he wanted to contact him?"

    Yue Qingqing suggested in a low voice: "We Whether or not to go back and find the waiter, only he knows the situation of the hotel."

    Just when the few people were planning to discuss whether to return in a group, a cold voice suddenly came: "Don't go back, go upstairs now. , lock the door, and don't go out after dark."

    Everyone was startled by the sudden sound, and quickly looked towards the source of the sound.

    I saw a handsome man in a snow-blue Tang suit standing in the dark corner of the hall.

    Half of the other party's body was hidden in the darkness of the colonnade, and half of his face was exposed, indifferent and sharp, like the snow on the top of the sky.

    The sleeve of his right hand was torn to pieces, and there was a little blood on his wrist, it was Bai Xuan who had disappeared before.

    "Mr. Bai, where have you been just now? We've been looking for you for a while, but we haven't seen you. Now we can't communicate with each other in the hotel. It's better for us to act together."

    Fang Yue walked over first and asked with a smile. .

    However, Bai Xuan did not respond to Fang Yue at all. His phoenix eyes were cold and sharp, and he said, "Go upstairs and go back to the room."

    With his arrogant and arrogant appearance, several men were immediately offended. The guests were slightly unhappy.

    Li Xing even snorted coldly, old hatred and new hatred superimposed, and he couldn't bear to hold his arm and mocked: "Why should I listen to you?"

    Xiao Lie also smiled slightly, and asked with a bit of questioning: "Mr. Bai can say When it comes to the reason for doing this, everyone is a partner of the same industry, so they should have some right to know."