Chapter 55

Chapter 55 The Dream

    After finishing her thoughts in meditation, Xia Xiaoxiao turned to look at the altar again.

    In the altar, the remaining Xiao family members were already terrified.

    They witnessed the battle between the two with their own eyes, and watched Xia Xiaoxiao easily crush their family's most powerful elder into scum.

    They knew that the entire Xiao family together, in Xia Xiaoxiao's eyes, they were nothing but ants.

    Regardless of whether the person summoned by the Xiao family's grandfather is the evil god, but for the Xiao family at this moment, Xia Xiaoxiao is no different from the evil god.

    Because the lives of their entire clan are in the hands of Xia Xiaoxiao, as long as Xia Xiaoxiao takes anger on them, then they will be crushed into powder by Xia Xiaoxiao in an instant like that uncle.     When Xia Xiaoxiao turned to look at the altar, everyone in the Xiao family was full of fear, and some timid people knelt on the ground without

    thinking, and kowtowed to Xia Xiaoxiao: "True God spare your life, true God spare your life!"

Whether Xia Xiaoxiao is a true god, but bowing to Xia Xiaoxiao at this time is definitely not a wrong choice.

    Others who didn't want to kneel were dragged and dragged down by those eager to survive, and they knelt on the ground together.

    Facing this scene, Xiao Lie only felt a deep shame.

    How much he looked down on Xia Xiaoxiao before, how humble and embarrassing he is now.

    Especially when he thought that he once felt that Xia Xiaoxiao was clinging to him, and therefore reprimanded Xia Xiaoxiao, Xiao Lie felt even more ashamed.

    However, at this moment when the lives of the whole family were at stake, no one was in the mood to pay attention to Xiao Lie's little thought.

    In such a scene, no matter whether Xiao Lie was embarrassed or struggling, he was as insignificant as dust, not worth mentioning.

    Similarly, the thoughts of these people are like floating dust to Xia Xiaoxiao.

    She didn't even look at these people again, she just blew the altar of sacrifice into pieces with a wave of her hand, and then disappeared like when she came.

    Until Xia Xiaoxiao disappeared, these Xiao family members finally breathed a sigh of relief, and Xiao's father supported Xiao Lie and said fearfully: "You must never provoke her again in the future."

    Not to mention these things encountered in the Xiao family . , that Xia Xiaoxiao planned to discuss with Bai Xuan after finishing the matter of the Xiao family god sacrifice.

    But she immediately thought of Bai Xuan's current state, and thought that she should wait for the leader of the righteous path for two days to completely calm down from the state of enchantment, and it would not be too late to discuss with him.

    So after thinking about it, Xia Xiaoxiao simply returned to Wen's house.

    Although Wen Gu and Zhao Yayue were a little surprised by her sudden return, the husband and wife did not ask much, but arranged for Xia Xiaoxiao to eat and live, and asked Xia Xiaoxiao if she wanted to have a birthday party.

    Xia Xiaoxiao only said that the husband and wife would be free, and Zhao Yayue arranged it directly.

    When she was a goddess in the past, from birth to the day she was buried, she had never had a birthday, but now she didn't expect to have the same opportunity to celebrate her birthday as ordinary people, and she couldn't help but feel a little strange.