Chapter 56

Chapter 56 The Dream

    "Let's solve your problems first."

    Xia Xiaoxiao has no interest in the so-called regret and gratitude. What attracts her attention the most is Fang Yue's system.

    In fact, she had already tried it out when Fang Yue was talking, but this system was actually attached to Fang Yue's soul, which was very troublesome.

    "Do you remember when you had the system?"

    Fang Yue was stunned for a moment, and then she recalled with a frown: "It seems to be when I was just graduating, when my family and career were very unsatisfactory. "

    Fang Yue is a student who graduated from the film and television school. She entered the entertainment industry as early as school, but she participated in some unknown supporting roles in online dramas.

    Even so, she is destined to have a better foundation than her classmates. It stands to reason that after graduation and entering the entertainment industry, she should have a smooth sailing, but in fact it is not at all.

    At that time, she repeatedly hit a wall, her father cheated with her mistress, and brought back an illegitimate child who was about her age. In an instant, her whole life collapsed. It was also from that time that the system found her and opened the entertainment industry. the way.

    In fact, there is one more thing she didn't say, that is, this is not her first life, she is reading the file again, in her previous life, without systematic help, she eventually died miserably.

    Perhaps her resentment before her death was too strong, so it attracted the appearance of the system.

    Xia Xiaoxiao felt interesting and touched her chin.

    If Fang Yue's system is also related to the main god, then it means that the main god has long expected that they will come to the real world together.

    In other words, the fact that Bai Xuan sealed the entire thriller game was probably not an accidental event, but was done under the deliberate calculation of the Lord God.

    But what to say.

    Maybe people are not as good as heaven, and the Lord God probably didn't expect that after coming to the real world, because of Bai Xuan's pedantic and polite temperament, they not only did not fight endlessly, but became friends, and even joined forces in the end.

    This is probably the biggest mistake for the Lord God.

    However, whether it is related to the main god or not, it is still necessary to strip out the system on Fang Yue first.

    "I can help you get the system out." Xia Xiaoxiao raised her eyes and looked at Fang Yue: "But, you shouldn't know my identity."

    "I am a god, in your popular sense, a person. Name Evil God."

    "If you want me to help you take out the system, then you need to make offerings to me and sacrifice your soul, so, have you figured it out and are you ready?" It

    wasn't actually Xia . Xiaoxiao suddenly planned to do a game of abducting the soul, mainly because Fang Yue's system was already glued to the soul. If it was forcibly stripped, Fang Yue would also play it himself.

    Unless Fang Yue handed over the ownership of the soul to Xia Xiaoxiao, then the system couldn't grab Xia Xiaoxiao, and Xia Xiaoxiao could take away the system logically.

    Xia Xiaoxiao will not hide it from Fang Yue, the final decision is in Fang Yue's hands.

    After all, although she is an evil god, she is also an undistinguished evil god of salted fish. She is not very interested in whether there are believers or whether or not to enshrine their souls. Even if she does not take advantage of Fang Yue's system, it does not prevent her from being aware of the main god. conspiracy.