Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    After the black mist from Mo Ran wrapped around Xia Xiaoxiao, Xia Xiaoxiao secretly said something bad.

    This jade-shaped antique hides the darkest aura that can summon ghosts and gods.

    As the boss of the thriller game, a veritable evil god, Xia Xiaoxiao can lure humans into offering sacrifices to her, making them become slaves of evil thoughts. Similarly, when the worshiping humans ask her for sacrifices, she will also respond to these humans unconsciously. prayer.

    And the ink dye in the shape of a jade card is just such a tribute that can summon the evil god. It itself contains a dark atmosphere that is pure and yin. The dark atmosphere can wake up the terrible side of Xia Xiaoxiao's sleeping, and come to the world in the form of a complete evil god. .

    When in the complete body of the evil god, Xia Xiaoxiao's actions are no longer subject to any restraints and restrictions, she will become him, and then drop endless horrors, evil and grotesque things on the world, turning the world into another purgatory.

    This is something that even Xia Xiaoxiao herself cannot control and stop.

    That's why she often sleeps in horror games, not only because there is no interesting existence in the game, but also because she doesn't want the already bad game to become more bloody and disorderly.

    In the same way, Xia Xiaoxiao likes to eat, drink, and play in the world. She hasn't had enough fun yet, so how could she want to turn the world into a second ghost playground.

    But now it's no longer from Xia Xiao's novels. This jade brand ink dye is an evil object dedicated to the evil god. The dark aura contained in it has led to the other side of her suppression. It won't take long for her human side to fall asleep. , it is the turn of the Whole to dominate.

    And the auction venue she was in would also become the beginning of the human world turning into a purgatory.

    If Bai Xuan was at his peak, he might be able to prevent this disaster from coming, but now that Mr. Bai is also on the verge of infatuation with a damaged state of mind, and he might be stimulated by her directly into the demon, and then the two of them will go out to the world of Huo Huo together.

    Just when Xia Xiaoxiao was thinking wildly, a dazzling golden light flashed through the black mist, Bai Xuan's golden bone whip shattered the thick black mist, and he broke into the awakening Xia Xiaoxiao's realm.

    "Xia Xiaoxiao, stay awake."

    Bai Xuan's voice became sharp for the first time. He inspected Xia Xiaoxiao's figure in the black mist, and then gritted his teeth and threw a bone whip, trying to pull Xia Xiaoxiao down.

    But Xia Xiaoxiao is now the complete body of the coming Heretic God, and it is no longer a physical existence, but a nothingness turned into a thick darkness.

    Bai Xuan's bone whip whirled through Xia Xiaoxiao's body, as if it had pierced through a piece of empty air, and the bone whip swirled and landed on Bai Xuan's side.

    After the fog was shattered, Xia Xiaoxiao's figure was re-condensed, her pupils had turned into pure and extremely evil darkness, and the power of the evil god surged out of her body.

    Bai Xuan looked at Xia Xiaoxiao for a moment, then he gritted his teeth and flew to Xia Xiaoxiao's side, blood spilled from the corners of his lips because he forcibly resisted Xia Xiaoxiao's strength.

    But Bai Xuan didn't care about his injury, he still moved towards Xia Xiaoxiao.

    Bai Xuan's whole body began to linger with pale golden light. He was born the leader of the righteous path. He was surrounded by the purest qi and merit, enough to protect him from evil and enough to wake him up by extreme means. other side.