Chapter 52

Chapter 52: The Third Day of the God Festival

    The black eyes in Xia Xiaoxiao's palm are the lines representing the curse that appeared after she peeled off the system.

    But Xia Xiaoxiao is an evil god herself, and this curse didn't really affect her that much, so she never took it to heart. She didn't expect that this pattern would appear after Banshan BieZhuang fell into the god sacrifice array.

    It seems that the so-called curse is to let her enter the god sacrifice array.

    Thinking about it this way, the person who lured her into the god sacrifice formation must be inextricably linked with the system.

    She was more interested in the Xiao family who wanted to call her out.

    Yes, Xia Xiaoxiao and Bai Xuan also made the same judgment. They sensed the true thoughts of the people behind Xiao Lie, and also instantly realized that the so-called elders of Xiao's family were not asking Xiao Lie to expel any evil spirits at all. , but use Xiao Lie to awaken the complete body of the evil god.

    Since the other party was so looking forward to her appearance, wouldn't it be rude for her not to respond?

    Thinking like this, Xia Xiaoxiao decided to follow the other party's wish and go to Xiao's house for a walk.

    Of course, she had to make arrangements for Bai Xuan in advance before she left. She couldn't take Bai Xuan with her. If there was a fight and accidentally knocked out Teacher Bai, wouldn't it be too embarrassing.

    After all, it was Bai Xuan's efforts in the dream, which allowed her to retain the sanity of human beings.

    After making the decision, Xia Xiaoxiao pushed open the door of the main courtyard room, planning to find a place to put Bai Xuan down first.

    As soon as she opened the gate of the courtyard, a group of policemen with live ammunition and a few familiar people from the Yinyue ship surrounded them, and Zhang Zishu was the leader.

    Seeing that it was Xia Xiaoxiao who came out, Zhang Zishu breathed a sigh of relief and greeted politely, "Miss Xia."

    Seeing that it was Zhang Zishu, Xia Xiaoxiao was also slightly surprised.

    Zhang Zishu simply explained two sentences and solved Xia's small question.

    It turned out that the great formation of the gods sacrifice was opened, and after Bai Xuan threw himself into the formation, the villa in the middle of the mountain returned to normal, and Xiao Lie and his party were also ejected from the formation. After they came out, they left the villa smoothly and moved down the mountain. reinforcements.

    Hearing that Xia Xiaoxiao and Bai Xuan disappeared together in Banshan Villa, Sang Nuo almost fainted again.

    Fortunately, during the last island trip, the Yinyue number that came to pick up Bai Xuan left a deep impression on everyone. In addition to Zhu Wenxu's speculation, it is said that the Yinyue number and Bai Xuan may both belong to the state department, maybe they can. Solve the issue of Mid-Levels Villa.

    So after a few twists and turns, this group of people actually tried to find a way to get in touch with the Silver Moon.

    After hearing about the Mid-Levels Villa, Zhang Zishu immediately applied to lead the team and led everyone to the Mid-Levels Villa, but after searching around, he didn't find the slightest abnormality in the Mid-Levels Villa.

    The bottom of my heart could not help but become more and more vigilant, I just felt that the foreign objects in the villas in the middle of the mountain were really powerful.