Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Finale Day Three

    "Demons...witches!"

    Among the hundreds of Xuanmen schools on Kunshan, someone couldn't stand it, swearing with red-faced ears, and turned away with disgust and shame.

    The others also seemed to be awakened by this sentence, and they scolded some witches, shameless, etc.

    Others sighed, as expected, Bai Xuan, the young leader of the righteous path, really became like this because he couldn't keep his own body and was seduced by evil spirits.

    Thinking that the leader of their mysterious sect had abandoned hundreds of sects of the mysterious sect for the sake of such demons, and started killing everyone in this holy place of monasticism in Kunshan, these people could not help sighing in their hearts, doing evil!

    Xia Xiaoxiao turned a blind eye to the stupidity and pedanticness of these people. After she leaned over to kiss her, she drew out all the demonic energy in Bai Xuan's body and spirit as if in her state of mind.

    Bai Xuan's broken state of mind was originally a big problem, and there was a danger of being enchanted from time to time.

    If he had time to meditate, he would be able to restore his mood, but he seemed to have developed a demon in the long-term battle, and whether it was in the thriller game world or the real world, he never had a moment to rest. , so the rift in this state of mind will get bigger and bigger.

    Now the betrayal and siege of the Xuanmen's hundred schools has completely detonated the hidden problems in his state of mind, making him completely intoxicated.

    At this time, Xia Xiaoxiao drew out the inner demons that had grown in his body and mind, and also gave Bai Xuan's sanity a short rest.

    The hostility between his eyebrows slowly dissipated, and the black qi lingering on the hanging sword gradually faded away, and it began to return to its original appearance.

    And Bai Xuan's long eyelashes trembled slightly, and finally recovered from the state of enchantment, and then suddenly realized what happened.

    Xia Xiaoxiao was kissing him in Kunshan in front of many of her classmates.

    The time when the state of mind was enchanted, Xia Xiaoxiao also awakened Bai Xuan in this way and dispelled Bai Xuan's inner demon.

    But at that time, Xia Xiaoxiao came and went quickly, Bai Xuan's consciousness was hazy, and he didn't fully realize what happened, he just thought it was because he was enchanted and dreamed.

    This time, he was completely enchanted, and Xia Xiaoxiao's time to attract the devil's energy was long, enough time for Bai Xuan to wake up and realize what happened.

    When he noticed the moist and gentle touch on his lips, Bai Xuan was stunned for a moment, then his ears and neck were flushed red, and his drooping hands clenched unconsciously, instinctively wanting to break free.

    His resistance made Xia Xiaoxiao unable to concentrate, and it also made Xia Xiaoxiao frown in annoyance, pinched his beautiful and delicate chin, and scolded angrily: "Don't move!"

    Bai Xuan didn't dodge, because Xia Xiaoxiao He pried open his lips and let his breath in.

    They have entered the deepest part of each other's mood, and they have long been less fortified against each other. In addition, Bai Xuan gave Xia Xiaoxiao an ornament made of his heart blood. Xia Xiaoxiao wears his heart blood every day, and his body has already been Contaminated with his breath, the body between the two was one step closer than the master.