Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Xia Xiaoxiao came out after chasing Qiao Yu's figure. After Qiao Yu left the wing where the guests were, she seemed to have disappeared on the carved corridor. At this time, Xia Xiaoxiao was walking on Qiao Yu's walk. On the carved corridor.

    This carved promenade stretches all the way from the wing to the depths of the front garden. It looks tortuous and tactful, but it is actually not very long. It takes up to three or five minutes to walk out.

    But after Xia Xiaoxiao walked up to the carved corridor, the carved corridor seemed to have turned into a tail-biting snake. Every time he walked to the end of the corridor, he would find that he had come to the beginning of the corridor again.

    The promenade turns into an endless loop, making people feel like a hamster trapped in a wheel, no matter how hard they run, they will be stuck in place.

    To make matters worse, when going back and forth on the promenade, the lacquer red carvings above the promenade and the lacquer red carving columns around it also began to undergo terrible changes.

    As if there were countless human faces struggling to squeeze out of the corridor ceiling and pillars, raised human figures began to appear on the lacquered red corridor pillars, and faceless people in long gowns with water sleeves emerged from the corridor, red The paint fell on their clothes, as if they had been infected with blood.

    If a few people from Li Xing who ran out came across this scene, they would probably be scared back in place, but Xia Xiaoxiao raised her eyebrows, smiled and nodded at the human-shaped head on the red lacquer column: "It's good to appear on the stage. It's artistic, otherwise you can just do it."

    The human figure on the column wanted to run out: "???"

    The faceless monsters in the water-sleeved gowns that appeared on the ceiling and the column paused for a moment, thinking together What does Xia Xiaoxiao mean?

    Immediately after that, they didn't have to think, because they suddenly found that when Xia's little finger tipped the red lacquer column, no matter what they did, they couldn't break free from the red lacquer column, and they were actually locked in the porch. In the column, it was forced to become the figure art painting on the colonnade.

    Pillar figure: "..."

    I'm afraid this is not very polite!

    However, Xia Xiaoxiao didn't care about this. She hugged her arms and admired her masterpiece for a while, then nodded with satisfaction and clapped her hands and left the red lacquered corridor.

    When these monsters were stuck on the red lacquer pillars and the carved ceiling, the infinite loop of the pillars was directly broken. Xia Xiaoxiao easily walked out of the red lacquer pillars and came to the dilapidated and desolate main courtyard. door.

    The gate of the main courtyard opened by itself with a creak, and a low sobbing sound and a singing voice as thin as a gossamer began to be heard from the courtyard.

    After Xia Xiaoxiao walked into the yard, a red figure appeared on the edge of the dark rockery.

    The figure was wearing an old-fashioned wedding dress, with long black hair falling on his waist, giving a sense of unprovoked coldness and horror, and the strange and cool singing voice was uttered by this figure.

    After Xia Xiaoxiao stepped into the courtyard, the figure's vocals suddenly became sharp, like weeping and complaining, and it was like a stern question: "Sir, why did you drown me in the pond so cruelly? The spread is all my blood, the red and white fish eat my flesh, the bone-biting pain is endless, making my soul restless~" The