Chapter 8

Chapter 8 The first day of the island tour

    Different from the situation where the fishing village needs to be self-sufficient, the conditions of the island are obviously much better, and there is even a resort hotel.

    A group of guests pulled their luggage and walked towards the hotel to check in.

    Standing on the bright and spacious marble floor of the hotel lobby, Li Xing hugged his arms and tutted: "The director team is still a person. If I let this young master eat fish, this young master will vomit. How can I still have the mood and strength to fall in love."

    Everyone . They were all amused by Li Xing's words.

    These days, everyone has suffered a lot in the fishing village, especially the fall into the water that day, which left a psychological shadow. Now the program team has arranged a clean and tidy resort hotel, which has also loosened everyone's tense nerves.

    "Ah, I must have a good meal in a while."

    Qiao Yu, the youngest and most lively, couldn't help crying happily.

    Fang Yue smiled lightly: "Everyone is tired, and I don't think they are in the mood to move anymore. Let's talk about everything after eating and resting."

    Fang Yue's speech is clear and gentle, and everyone loves to listen to her speech. Yan nodded in succession.

    At this time, the hotel waiter in a white shirt came over, holding the room card and smilingly said: "This is your room card, please come with me."

    Everyone followed the waiter's words and looked around, Xiao Lie immediately frowned. : "Why only five cards?"

    "The guests only paid for five rooms."

    Everyone immediately understood.

    The male guest Zhu Wenxu wearing gold-rimmed glasses said lightly: "It should be the arrangement of the show team. It seems that this is the purpose of matching."

    Everyone looked at each other, thinking that it was a sinister show team, and they were definitely not so kind. wait.

    For a while, everyone's expressions were wonderful.

    After all, men and women live in the same room, even if there are cameras, there will be no security problems, but the atmosphere is subtle enough.

    Bai Xuan also frowned slightly, but soon relaxed.

    No wonder Sang Nuo asked him if he wanted to team up with Xia Xiaoxuan before, and that was the reason.

    Fortunately, he and Xia Xiaoxiao joined the team, or someone else lived with Xia Xiaoxiao.

    Xia Xiaoxiao was tired of listening to these people's long-winded words. She didn't want to talk nonsense here, so she said, "How long will you stand? If you don't go, I'll go up by myself.

    " The ends of her eyes are like hooks that seduce souls, and her casual voice, even if it doesn't mean that, is somewhat coquettish and lazy, making the listeners can't help blushing, wanting to quickly satisfy all her demands.

    Moran has always been full of prejudice against Xia Xiaoxiao, and immediately mocked: "Everyone is standing and discussing and waiting, you are too squeamish."

    After speaking, Moran glanced at Bai Xuan without a trace, wanting to see Bai Xuan's expression.

    She said in her heart that this Xia Xiaoxiao is so cute and arrogant, and it is estimated that this young master Bai should be bored. When the two of them live together, Bai Xuan will probably make Xia Xiaoxiao feel ashamed and embarrassed.