Chapter 53

Chapter 53 The Fourth Day

    Xiao Lie's commotion outside the altar naturally attracted the attention of everyone in the altar.

    The middle-aged man at the head pleaded guilty again and again: "True God forgives sins, the younger generation in the family is ignorant, so I will bring him here to confess to the true God."

    Xia Xiaoxiao did not speak, but quietly watched the group of people making trouble.

    The more silent she is, the more cautious those people are, and they feel that she is very much in line with their imagination of the inscrutable power of the true God.

    Soon Xiao Lie was brought in, there was still residual anger on his face, and his eyes were extremely cold. The only heir, don't you have the right to know?"

    Xiao Lie said and looked around for a week. He knew most of the people here, all of them from the direct line and side branches of the Xiao family, including his uncles and cousins. It was also the reason why Xiao Lie would directly barge in to question.

    "Xiao Lie, you are right. As a descendant of the Xiao family, you are indeed qualified to know what happened."

    A middle-aged man came out of the sacrificial crowd, and it was the one who led the crowd to kneel to Xia Xiaoxiao.

    Seeing the person coming, Xiao Lie's expression was complicated, both hated and fearful. He called the other person coldly: "Uncle."

    This person was pointing at Xiao Lie from behind, trying to introduce Xia Xiaoxiao into the god sacrifice formation. .

    Xiao Lie used to admire and convince this person very much, because the other party did have some magical methods, and he looked unpredictable, and the other party was already over a hundred years old, but he still looked like a middle-aged man, so he was easily convinced Xiao Lie.

    At that time, Xiao Lie was also glad that there was such an elder in the family, but he only thought that the Xiao family would definitely prosper and eventually disdain the heroes.

    But at this time, Xiao Lie was full of confusion and fear.

    The uncle of the Xiao family saw through Xiao Lie's confusion, he touched his chin and smiled, a pair of slender eyes like a snake passing through Xiao Lie: "You probably don't know, the Xiao family has always been a god. family."

    "What?"

    Even though he was angry in his heart, Xiao Lie was still stunned by the other party's words: "Fan family, what family family, what does this mean?"

    The Xiao family's uncle and grandfather laughed smugly: "The reason why our Xiao family can be like this forever It lasted because of the gift of God. In previous years, the Xiao family had almost wiped out their clan, and it was because they prayed to the true god and won the favor of God that they came back to life, and the Xiao family is today."

    Xiao Lie suddenly remembered his father . The history of the Xiao family was once said.

    More than a hundred years ago, his ancestors encountered a catastrophe, but by chance, the ancestors found shelter and accidentally got a box of jewelry, which is what the Xiao family is today.

    He used to yearn for the deeds of his ancestors, but he didn't expect it to be a gift from his ancestors.

    Xiao Lie looked complicated: "Even so, why did you ask me to take those things to Banshan Villa, why did you open a god sacrifice formation in Banshan Villa, do you know that I almost died in it?"