Chapter 51

Chapter 51 *The Second Day of the God Festival

    There was a long silence between the two of them. For a while, it was probably too boring, and someone was standing outside to accompany her, so Xia Xiaoxiao said softly: "You want to know why."

    "Well. "

    Bai Xuan replied in a low voice.

    Xia Xiaoxiao smiled: "I was born different, and I was chained to this tall building since I was born. They said that I was a miracle or a blessing, and that I could hear the suffering of all beings, so they let me Stay here to protect one side and benefit the world."

    "At first, when I was young, I could walk in this tower, and then when I grew up, they wanted me to keep my body pure, so they locked me on the top of the tower. , Because I want to maintain my divine power to listen to all living beings, I have to practice hard, so there is no pleasure in the stone house. I grow up here day by day, as their spiritual symbol, maintain the city's life. Peace and stability."

    "They regarded me as a god and worshipped me high, and all hope fell on me, and I would give them a response."

    "My parents are the masters of this city, the one who gave birth to me One moment was the most glorious moment in their lives, the priests of the capital rushed to tell them the great news, so that they learned how to guide me and fulfilled the duties of a goddess."

    Bai Xuan no longer responded, he saw Facing the stone gate in front of him, it suddenly turned into a golden light and fell into the stone room.

    He transformed into a figure in the stone room and grabbed Xia Xiaoxiao's wrist: "Do you want me to take you away?"

    Xia Xiaoxiao was slightly surprised, and then laughed: "Where to go, this is my destiny, It's also an established fact."

    Bai Xuan was silent for a moment, and after a long time he raised his eyes and looked at Xia Xiaoxiao: "Want to go out and have a look?"

    Xia Xiaoxiao lifted the end of her eyes to look at him, her eyes were clear and curious: " Where are you going?"

    Bai Xuan's cold and snowy eyes seem to have become a little gentler: "You didn't say that you grew up in high towers from childhood to adulthood, and you also drove around the city when you went out, so do you want to see the city and the city you protect? What does the world look like?"

    "Okay." The

    next second, the two of them disappeared from the tower and slipped out. Xia Xiaoxiao was wearing a dark hat on her head, which was covered by a black veil that fell to her waist. After seeing her appearance, she followed Bai Xuan to look left and right curiously.

    Without the goddess patrolling the streets, the streets returned to normal mundane fireworks, lively and ordinary.

    Bai Xuan led her down the street, turning back and asking her in a low voice from time to time, "What do you like?"

    Xia Xiaoxiao looked at this and the other, and each one couldn't put it down.

    Bai Xuan asked her to stand by and wait, and then bought her candied haws and sweet cakes: "You should like this better."

    Xia Xiaoxiao smiled while eating, "You are a good servant of God. Dedicated, yes yes, do you want me to reward you, I tell you, every time I patrol the streets, I will remove two of the jewels on the crown and hide them. Don't look at me as a goddess who seems to be just on the surface, but in fact I also hid some good things behind my back."