Chapter 30

Chapter 30 The ninth day of returning to the giants

    "What kind of person is Mr. Bai?"

    Bai Xuan frowned slightly, before he could raise his hand and push Xia Xiaoxiao away, Xia Xiaoxiao had already chuckled, turning into a puff of smoke and burrowing into his will of the soul .

    Her actions were too unexpected, Bai Xuan didn't have time to guard against it, and Xia Xiaoxiao succeeded.

    After all, as Xia Xiaoxiao said, she is the core boss who can support the entire horror dungeon. For both humans and ghosts, she is an existence like an evil god.

    Xia Xiaoxiao's calculations were unexpected, and it was normal for Bai Xuan to fail to react for a while.

    But it is meaningless to think about these at this time. When Xia Xiaoxiao turned into smoke and got into Bai Xuan's body, Bai Xuan's figure froze, and then he held Mo Ran and slowly closed his eyes, as if A statue of a god made of ice and snow stands in the room.

    Since Xia Xiaoxiao was already curious about Bai Xuan, she wanted to find out the truth in person.

    She is a person who can do what she wants, and when this idea arises in her mind, she immediately puts it into action.

    As an evil spirit at the level of the evil god, her exploration of diving into Bai Xuan's mind is no less than that of a demon in her heart.

    Bai Xuan was irresistibly pulled into the deepest part of his mind.

    Layers of mist swelled and turned into an endless ice field. Above the ice field, there was a scorching fire of hell. Countless monsters with faceless faces rushed towards Bai Xuan, and he faced the endless monsters alone with an indifferent face.

    The golden bone whip in his hand was already broken, and the splattered blood stained his Yuebai clothes in tatters.

    In the predicament of such loneliness and despair, he is still standing upright against the endless grotesque things.

    Behind him was a half-opened door, and there was a faint voice of laughter in the door.

    Xia Xiaoxiao was a little surprised, she thought Bai Xuan said those words, there must be some hidden grievance or previous experience, so he is not like those righteous people who are moral models, keep saying righteousness, and will kill the demon regardless of indiscretion Exorcism.

    Unexpectedly, in the other party's state of mind, it is still strong and lonely to face the monster, and tenaciously guard the door of the world.

    It is clear that the other party adheres to the responsibility and righteousness in the bottom of his heart, but he will not preach and force it anytime and anywhere. Such people are indeed rare.

    "You obviously hold back all your grievances and stick to your responsibilities, but no one understands you and knows what you have done. Is it worth it?"

    Xia Xiaoxiao landed on the side of Bai Xuan, who was in deep state of mind, and put her fingertips lightly. On Bai Xuan's shoulder, Rou Mei asked with a light smile.

    Although the man in front of him was described as embarrassed, he was still icy and jade-like as cold as a god. His long blood-stained eyelashes trembled slightly, and he lowered his eyes and replied in a low voice: "What I did, I don't need anyone to understand.

    " Bai Xuan, you have been given the responsibility of guarding because of your natural talent, but you are also human after all. Have you ever thought about what you want as a person? Maybe you can try to let go of your responsibility. You're not the only one."