Chapter 14

Chapter 14 The seventh day of the island tour (repair)

    When Xia Xiaoxiao greeted Bai Xuan, Bai Xuan also looked at Xia Xiaoxiao.

    He jumped down from the top of the high hotel building, like a cloud or a leaf, paused for a moment in mid-air, then gently landed on the sea and stood in front of Xia Xiaoxiao.

    He wasn't really walking on the water, but Xia Xiaoxiao had a pointed head on a rock right in front of him.

    Bai Xuan stepped on the tip of the stone steadily, staring at Xia Xiaoxiao quietly.

    "You did it?"

    Bai Xuan looked at Xia Xiaoxiao, and there was complexity hidden in the depths of his eyes.

    "Mr. Bai is asking the owner of this game."

    Xia Xiaoxiao floated lazily with the waves, and the starry blue dazzling fish tail poked the water one by one, so as not to be washed away.

    Bai Xuan looked at Xia Xiaoxiao, who looked like a dreamy monster in the sea, and was a little lost for a while.

    When he was involved in the game "Infinite Nightmare", he wanted to destroy this harmful game and bring the trapped players back to the real world.

    At that time, he found clues from a certain dungeon, and learned that the Nightmare game had a core dungeon. As long as the core dungeon could be closed, the entire game would be stopped.

    So Bai Xuan went.

    He found the core copy, and also saw Xia Xiaoxiao sleeping in the crystal coffin in the sea of ​​flowers.

    At that time, Bai Xuan, who was intent on shutting down the dungeon, didn't have the energy to think about other things. At a glance, he just thought indifferently that if he could exist as a core dungeon, the one who fell asleep in the crystal coffin in the sea of ​​flowers must destroy the world at will. of evil spirits.

    Unexpectedly, after the game was stopped, the master of evil spirits sealed in the flower sea crystal coffin came to the same world with him.

    And the other party is also not the same as what he thought.

    Hearing Xia Xiaoxiao's answer at this time, Bai Xuan knew that the other party and himself had thought of something.

    The relationship between the hotel waiter and the hotel is too much like the relationship between the copy and the ghost.

    Bai Xuan glanced at Xia Xiaoxiao's half-length fish tail, and he whispered, "I see."

    Xia Xiaoxiao laughed softly, the fish tail moved slightly, and the sound of water was soft, she swam to Bai Xuan's feet, Lying on the other half of the reef, looking up at Bai Xuan: "What does Mr. Bai know?"

    A faint and light smile flickered across Bai Xuan's lips. After a general flash, he regained his usual indifference and arrogance: "Miss Xia, I wish you a good time."

    Xia Xiaoxiao blinked in surprise.

    However, Bai Xuan turned around and returned to the roof of the hotel, just like when he came.

    Xia Xiaoxiao looked at Bai Xuan's leaving figure and touched his chin. Bai Xuan, who had shut down the copy, seemed a little interesting.

    Zhu Wenxu and Qiao Yu rushed to the first floor of the hotel and got on the elevator panting.

    The two looked at each other, and both noticed the paleness on the other's face.

    The frightened Qiao Yu finally reacted at this moment. She looked at Zhu Wenxu: "Aren't you all on the observation deck, why are you alone?"