Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    On the tenth anniversary of her marriage to Yi Jinbai

    , Jiang Shuiyun had a dream. In her dream, she was not carried away by Sui Yu. She grew up with her parents. They were a happy family. Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were also strict. She is also very good at teaching her. When she was in college, she built the prototype of holography. In the year she graduated from college, the era of holography was opened...

    When the news was announced, the whole world was boiling, Jiang Shuiyun and Yi The members of the core team set out the celebration wine, which is also their graduation wine, and also Jiang Shuiyun's housewarming wine. As soon as she graduated, she got permission from Jiang's father and mother, and went out to live alone.

    So many good things, everyone drinks a little too much, even Jiang Shuiyun is no exception.

    Jiang Shuiyun was drunk and hazy, but after arranging to send all the drunks away, he became more or less sober, sitting on the balcony, watching the full moon in the sky.

    With such a big full moon, the more Jiang Shuiyun looked at it, the more he felt that something was not right. He felt that it was getting bigger and closer. He couldn't help rubbing his eyes and looked carefully again.

    Such a close look, ho! That is so wrong, it seems that the special meow is an alien spaceship!

    Jiang Shuiyun's eyes widened, and before she could react, something suddenly fell from the sky and hit her directly. Even the person and the chair suddenly turned on their backs and fell.

    Almost suffocated, Jiang Shuiyun pushed the object that hit him, soft?

    Looking down, Jiang Shuiyun was pressed down, so he didn't jump up, good guy, this is actually a person, still a big living person!

    "Who are you?!"

    Looking at the person who was dizzy and dizzy, Jiang Shuiyun asked in horror, "Good guy, alien?" !

    "Ah? Who are you?"

    At the coming-of-age ceremony, Yi Jinbai sneaked into her mother's laboratory, but didn't know what mechanism she touched, and suddenly fell here with a blank face, put her hands on Jiang Shuiyun's body, lowered her head and asked she.

    "Still a stupid alien? You get up first and crush me to death."

    Jiang Shuiyun shook his hand in front of Yi Jinbai, muttered, and struggled.

    The two stood up and looked at each other. After a long while, Jiang Shuiyun remembered and looked up at the bright moon in the sky. Now the moon has returned to its original state, and there is nothing unusual about it.

    Look at the moon, then look at Yi Jinbai, Jiang Shuiyun helped up the chair that fell to the ground, folded his arms and sat on the chair, "Seriously, where did you come from, this little alien? What is the purpose of coming to Earth? "

    "No," Yi Jinbai took a step back in fear, blinking at Jiang Shuiyun in front of him, "I'm not an alien, I don't know how I got here, I don't know where this is, I think Go home..."

    The more Yi Jinbai spoke, the more aggrieved she felt, tears welling in her eyes.

    Yi Jinbai has just come of age, and her mother, Sui Yu, is the greatest scientist of Blue Star. Back then, she fought against the alien army and successfully defended Blue Star. After the Blue Star was destroyed, she led mankind to find a new habitable planet. Lan Xing, successfully saved all mankind, although the time flow of the new planet is much slower than the old one, but this does not have a great impact on human beings, and people still regard her mother as the savior. Her mother is also the most popular and most powerful musician in Blue Star. Many music has far-reaching influence, and she also inherited her mother's talent and embarked on the road of music. Her mother and mother prepared a super mysterious coming-of-age ceremony for her. She originally wanted to sneak in and take a peek at it, but she ended up in this strange place.