Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    "Be steady, don't panic, just don't move."

    Jiang Shuiyun replied with a smile, even if this round of games is over, Jiang Bai's team leads the score.

    The temporary rest is also to rearrange the scene of the next round of the game. Jiang Shuiyun sat next to her, and Gao Zhouzhou next to her continued to stare at her, "Are you sure you want to keep staring at me like this?"

    "What else do you have? No?"

    Gao Zhouzhou was just trying to get angry, but now he's really shocked, how could someone be able to have no effect in the case of weightlessness, and even feel like a duck in water? This made her seem stupid to be in a hurry, and typing backwards on the keyboard was faster than typing straight ahead. She tried it just now, and she typed five words in one minute, which was too much.

    "I won't stare straight at others like I'm stupid." Jiang Shuiyun looked at Gao Zhouzhou's agent under the stage, scratching his ears and cheeks anxiously, "I guess your agent wants to tell you to be more restrained now, this is by the way. If someone sends it out, it may have a greater impact on you."

    "I care?" Although Gao Zhouzhou said he didn't care, he reluctantly took back his gaze.

    The second round of the game starts soon, this round is called hand and brain.

    The gameplay is also very simple, that is, rush to answer the question, each team has two people, one person is responsible for pressing the button to answer the question, grabbing one point, the other person is responsible for sing two sentences according to the released song, sing correctly and add one point, if the answer is wrong, If you deduct one point, you will also deduct the point you just grabbed and added. Not only that, people in the rush answer area will also be punished by splashing water.

    "I'll answer."

    Jiang Shuiyun didn't mention the lyrics, she couldn't sing any song in this world, and she couldn't hum the tune, so she chose the right to do it wisely.

    "Then I'll sing."

    Gao Zhouzhou fluttered his hair, full of confidence, "You can grab it, but if you answer a question wrong, I'll write Gao Zhouzhou's name upside down! I will never let you be splashed with water!"

    "Zhou The boat is high?"

    Looking at Gao Zhouzhou's confident appearance, Jiang Shuiyun could already foresee the end of the game. He shook his head in the sight of Gao Zhouzhou's cannibalism, and went to the answering area to stand.

    The game officially starts, the prelude to the music is playing, and the moment the music stops, the button must be clicked accurately and accurately, and the first one can get the right to answer.

    Although Jiang Shuiyun didn't have much confidence in Gao Zhouzhou, the main point of the game was to participate, so she still held her breath and listened intently.

    With his excellent ear power, Jiang Shuiyun quickly tapped the button at the same time as the music disappeared, and when the others reacted, it was over.

    "Congratulations to Captain Jiang Bai for grabbing the right to answer the question, plus one point, Zhouzhou, take it!"

    The host who controlled the field clicked on Gao Zhouzhou's name.

    "Uh...Love is not your smile..." Gao Zhouzhou frowned and stammered out, each word was full of temptation.

    "Wrong," next to Fei Yan announced the result directly, "this is my song! Love is the same tune every time, and your smile under the sun!"