Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Jiang Shuiyun was stunned by Yi Jinbai's question, how did she get it? She could read the original text, but the last time she felt a splitting headache reminded Jiang Shuiyun not to say that.

    "I... guessed."

    Jiang Shuiyun avoided Yi Jinbai's gaze and made the most lame statement.

    Yi Jinbai always looked at Jiang Shuiyun's face, but he didn't ask any questions, but answered Jiang Shuiyun's words directly.

    "I only think of Fei Yan as a junior brother, and it's not the same thing as liking. In fact, I was a little surprised. When he was in school, Fei Yan was already very famous, and there were always many people around him. Logically speaking, he did not Maybe he likes me, our relationship is that he and I happen to be a teacher, so get closer, and the rest will be gone."

    After listening to Yi Jinbai's words, Jiang Shuiyun was thoughtful, which seemed to be described in the original text. Not quite the same, could it be because Yi Jinbai's current situation is different from the one in the text?

    The more I think about it, the more likely it is, but Jiang Shuiyun doesn't think it's bad. Anyway, the current Yi Jinbai will never fall to that level again, and there is no need for Fei Yan to become that fragile light. Jiang Shuiyun can take good care of Yi Jinbai.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Shuiyun's heart suddenly felt relieved, "Okay, then let's go to eat first?"

    "You haven't washed yet, you haven't changed your clothes yet."

    Yi Jin's white face helplessly reminded Jiang Shuiyun, who was a little dizzy. .

    Jiang Shuiyun scratched his head in embarrassment, and asked Yi Jinbai to wash up first. She changed into a leisurely sportswear, and after packing up, the two went down to eat together.

    While waiting for the elevator, Jiang Shuiyun drifted to Yi Jinbai next to him involuntarily.

    "What do you see me doing?"

    Jiang Shuiyun's gaze was caught by Yi Jinbai.

    "Uh, no, it's just that there's something dirty on your face."

    Jiang Shuiyun opened his eyes and talked nonsense, watching Yi Jinbai wipe his face a little ignorantly, and lowered his head to hide the smile on the corner of his mouth, "You wiped it off just now."

    "Really?" Wiping his face, "Thank you."

    "I lied to you..." Jiang Shuiyun raised his hand to cover his face, and his conscience found that he was telling the truth.

    "You..." Yi Jinbai didn't expect Jiang Shuiyun to be so naive, he pushed Jiang Shuiyun lightly, and then wiped his face suspiciously, "Is it true or false?"

    "Fake."

    Jiang Shui Cloud replied with a smile.

    "What?" Yi Jinbai was also laughed at by Jiang Shuiyun. Is what she said false or not?

    "Really, I didn't lie to you this time." The

    elevator just arrived, Jiang Shuiyun walked into the elevator with a smile, Yi Jinbai followed him, took out his mobile phone and planned to take a look at Jiang Shuiyun himself.

    Just as Yi Jinbai turned on the selfie mode, Jiang Shuiyun tilted his head from behind her and entered the mirror, and even compared to the camera.

    Yi Jinbai looked at Jiang Shuiyun on the screen of his mobile phone in surprise, his hand just touched the shutter, and with a click, the appearance of the two of them was frozen.