Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Stayed at the Jiang's old house for one night and went.

    Sitting in the car, Yi Jinbai's cell phone rang. It was a message from Yi Jinbai. Yi Jinbai glanced down and took the phone close to Jiang Shuiyun, "My new song is online, do you want to listen?"

    "Of course. Jiang Shuiyun nodded ,

    just about to let Yi Jinbai connect to the stereo, Yi Jinbai took out a pair of headphones from his bag, put one on Jiang Shuiyun and the other on herself, and then clicked play .

    Any of Yi Jinbai's songs has a strong appeal, and this one is no exception. Just listening to it makes people unable to help but raise the corners of their mouths. There is an indescribable joy, romance, and sweetness.

    "This is what I wrote on New Year's Day. The name is called "Chu", the first day of the new year."

    After listening to a song, Yi Jinbai put away his headphones, with an irresistible smile on his face, talking with Jiang Shuiyun said.

    Jiang Shuiyun immediately understood that this was a song written by Yi Jinbai to confirm the relationship between the two of them on New Year's Eve, the line "It's too late to wear shoes to meet the person you like", and the line "You appear like a god when I pray. , stand in the wind and snow to give me a good sleep", no matter how you hear it, it's a matter of that day.

    "It's nice, wait for me to set it as a ringtone for my phone."

    Jiang Shuiyun wouldn't say those fancy comments, he took out his phone and found this song to set.

    Yi Jinbai leaned close to Jiang Shuiyun and looked at her expectantly, "Then do you know what this song is about?"

    "We're together? Right?" Jiang Shuiyun still couldn't see Yi Jinbai the meaning of? With a smile, she reached out and pinched the tip of her nose, and handed the phone over, "You help me set it up, I won't."

    "Who will believe what you say?" Yi Jinbai wrinkled her nose contentedly, and said this Having said that, she still took Jiang Shuiyun's mobile phone and helped her set this song as Jiang Shuiyun's ringtone.

    Jiang Shuiyun embraced Yi Jinbai, resting his chin on Yi Jinbai's shoulder, "Send me a few more pictures of you, and I want to change my avatar."

    Yi Jinbai blushed slightly, and returned the phone to Jiang Shuiyun, "Is that even the screen saver of the phone replaced by me?"

    "Yes, but what should I do if I'm tired of watching too much?"

    Jiang Shuiyun pretended to be troubled He teased Yi Jinbai, and sure enough, seeing Yi Jinbai's cheeks bulging with anger, he snorted and turned his head, "I won't send you a single one, so that you won't get tired of reading it!"

    "I'm just kidding with you ! "Yeah," he had to coax him back, so Jiang Shuiyun leaned closer to Yi Jinbai and shook her in his arms, "Good Jinbai, how can I get tired of it? Just send it to me, I'll give it to you. Screensavers, avatars, and mobile phone cases are all replaced with your photos, and then print out a few huge photos, frame them, and hang them in our house.

    Yi Jinbai listened to Jiang Shuiyun's description and imagined the scene. He couldn't help but shivered

    . ."

    Jiang Shuiyun nodded very nicely.

    "No one's!" Yi Jinbai really didn't know what Jiang Shuiyun was thinking about all day long, how could someone come up with such an idea, she couldn't help holding Jiang Shuiyun's face, "Take this The thoughts are completely forgotten in your mind."