Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Yi Jinbai poured tea for Shen Xian, "Mr. Shen, please sit down."

    Shen Xian sat down and looked at Yi Jinbai with regret in his eyes, "Jin Bai, why did you reject my proposal? Good opportunity, it's really a pity for you."

    Yi Jinbai held the teacup in his hand and paused, before, Shen Xian suggested to Yi Jinbai, Yi Jinbai's current style is not in China What a big wave, instead of wasting time at home, it is better to consider going abroad to study gold plating. Shen Xian even handed the admission letter of the Jolanders Conservatory of Music and the invitation letter of Wen Chehua Opera House to Yi Jinbai .

    According to Shen Xian's plan, after a few years, Yi Jinbai can have a high reputation in the world. Whether he returns to China or continues to stay abroad, he must be a musician who is held up by everyone.

    This kind of good thing is like a pie in the sky, Yi Jinbai just hesitated for a while and chose to refuse. Shen Xian has persuaded her many times, but every time it ended without a problem, until this time, Yi Jinbai and Jiang Shuiyun The high-profile announcement of their love affair, Shen Xian really vomited a mouthful of old blood, because Jiang Shuiyun's particularity and the relationship between the two completely broke the possibility of Yi Jinbai going abroad.     After thinking about it, Shen Xian couldn't sit still, so he found a time to meet Yi Jinbai in person. In his eyes, Yi Jinbai's talent and future possibilities were infinite. This waste of time is to make the pearl dusty, and it is simply a waste of heaven.     "Mr. Shen, I know you're doing it for my own good, but I really didn't want to leave. Shuiyun is here, and I'll be here. It's me who has let you down."     Yi Jinbai She has already thought about this very clearly. Leaving is indeed a bright future, but it is not the future she wants, and she knows it well. With Jiang Shuiyun's temper, if she wants to, she will be the first to support her. She will personally send herself on that better and smoother road, so Yi Jinbai didn't tell Jiang Shuiyun about this at all. For her, there will be no second answer to this matter, and she will not leave. .     The only pity is to waste the road that Shen Xian paved for her.

    "Jiang Shuiyun," Shen Xian didn't know what to think, and smiled a little self-deprecatingly, "Jin Bai, I really don't know what you like about her, no one deserves you to give up your bright future, in this world, the most important thing should be It is to realize my own value."

    "The first person who said this to me was Jiang Shuiyun, I don't think I gave up anything for her, and I have been working hard to realize my own value, so there is no conflict. Yes ."

    Yi Jinbai still remembers what Jiang Shuiyun looked like when she said this, she said it to herself, to the people of the Miracle Team, and they all remembered these words in their hearts.

    "Deceiving yourself," Shen Xian shook his head, "If you weren't with her, or if you were willing to be with me, it would be completely different."

    Yi Jinbai knew that Shen Xian was not a person. People who are tangled and twisted don't even know what a secret love is, so when he found out that he had a different crush on Yi Jinbai, he told Yi Jinbai directly.

    Thinking of this, Shen Xian frowned slightly, "I don't understand, why did you choose her to reject me, we are very tacit, we have the same pursuit and the same frequency, we should be the best match, and she has nothing. I understand."

    "She doesn't understand music, you don't understand love."

    Yi Jinbai's conclusion was straightforward and to the point, "Yes, she doesn't understand anything, she doesn't even know how to draw staves, and she will fall asleep listening to my songs. Besides, she doesn't understand those professional terms either, and the evaluation will only say two words nicely, but what she likes is me, Mr. Shen, and what you like is only some of the same qualities in me and you."