Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    The days at the base are leisurely and comfortable. Yi Jinbai drinks tea every day, keeps exercising and creating. In addition, Jiang Shuiyun also built a bamboo pavilion for her next to the stream in the mountains and forests, which is specially used for her to put guzheng instruments. , together with the sound of birds singing and flowing water, and the natural sound of the wind passing through the bamboo forest, there is a kind of transcendental purification of body and mind.

    Jiang Shuiyun is quite busy every day, but he can spare one day a week to accompany Yi Jinbai. Such a regular life is not bad.

    When I lived for about half a year, Yi Jinbai even helped to create some needed music in his spare time. Although the album release was delayed, this kind of creation was more meaningful, and Yi Jinbai liked it more.

    A year and a half passed in a blink of an eye. Jiang Shuiyun completed a week's tasks as usual, and returned to He Yi Jinbai's house. Although the house here is not as luxurious as the home, it is more comfortable and comfortable, and it has been living for a long time. , but prefer it here.

    Jiang Shuiyun just walked into the courtyard gate when he went back, when he saw Yi Jinbai who was watering flowers under the eaves from a distance, holding up his long hair with a wooden hairpin, wearing a plain loose cotton and linen dress, standing among the lush flowers and plants, The sun shone on her jade-white skin, making people unable to take their eyes off her.

    "Have you come back early today?"

    Yi Jinbai also saw Jiang Shuiyun, put down the watering can, raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead, and walked over with a smile.

    Meeting Yi Jinbai, Jiang Shuiyun took the person into his arms with one hand and gave him a light kiss, "I want to come back to see you early, where is this pot of flowers?"

    Jiang Shuiyun held a small pot of flowers in the other hand. The sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus, it will be August in two months. Yi Jinbai mentioned that the sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus is about to bloom two days ago. Jiang Shuiyun brought the flowers back. A pot is fine.

    Yi Jinbai took the flowerpot in Jiang Shuiyun's hand, looked at it, took it and put it down in the space, "Let's put it here, you don't have to forget it when you water the flowers."

    In the past, every time Jiang Shuiyun met, he would not forget to bring a bunch of flowers to Yi Jinbai. After coming here, that kind of flowers would be a little troublesome for Yi Jinbai to deal with, so Jiang Shuiyun basically brought a bouquet of flowers every week. Bring back a pot of different flowers, and send flowers on the anniversary of the festival. The flowers and plants in the yard are all brought back by Jiang Shuiyun.

    Yi Jinbai has always liked to take care of flowers and plants. Seeing these different ones, he really likes them. Every week, he looks forward to what kind of flowers Jiang Shuiyun will bring back. This seems to have become a habit between the two of them. .

    After putting away the flowers, the two walked into the room. Jiang Shuiyun pulled Yi Jinbai to sit down on the sofa, with obvious relief and happiness between his brows, "Jin Bai, it will be finished soon, everything is about to end. It's over."

    "What do you mean?"

    Yi Jinbai blurted out without reacting for a while, and then reacted, and was also happy for Jiang Shuiyun, "Your work is about to end?"

    Jiang Shuiyun nodded with a smile and moved Yi Jin Bai hugged into his arms, "It has been successful, and now it is in the final stage. With these, Hua Guo will have the right to speak on this planet in the future, and can even reproduce the grand scene of the coming of all countries. I will also I’m